BY JOOVY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Boob Glass Bottle is the most innovative baby bottle on the market today. The nipple design, CleanFlow Vent System, silicone sleeve, and bottle are state-of-the-art and use today's best design and materials. The silicone sleeve reduces slips and provides the Boob Glass Bottle with an excellent cushion against bumps and drops. Transitioning from breast-to-bottle, bottle-to-breast, or bottle-to-bottle can be frustrating and delicate, but the Boob Bottle's innovation and technology make it a "natural" choice for quick and easy transitions. Available in 5oz and 8oz sizes and various colors. see more...

Review (1)
Sarah N.
Apopka, FL
I decided for my first baby that I would like to use glass bottles. There are just too many unknowns with the chemicals that are found in plastics today. So I chose the Joovy Bo*b bottle. And we love it. I was given a few other brands of bottles at my baby shower and my son refused to drink out of any of them. The silicone sleeve that goes around the glass bottle protects it a hundred percent. I've accidentally dropped the bottles numerous times on hardwood floors and tile and have never once had a bottled chip or break because of how well the sleeve protects it. I highly recommend Joovy Bo*b bottles and the silicone sleeve.