Joovy Boob 5 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Roxana R.Joovy Boob 5 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Brittany A.Joovy Boob 5 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Brittany A.

BY JOOVY

The Boob Glass Bottle is the most innovative baby bottle on the market today. The new nipple design, CleanFlow® Vent System, and bottle are state-of-the-art and use today's best design and materials. Some old fashioned things just can't be improved upon and the Boob Glass Bottle is a classic example. Glass does not absorb odor, color or taste, so it is an excellent material for baby bottles. The Boob Glass Bottle can withstand a sudden temperature change of 176°F/80°C. Our 1-piece CleanFlow™ vent is easy to clean. There is no assembly needed and no need to touch any part that comes in contact with the milk or formula. It provides consistent venting regardless of how the bottle is held. The vent's tabs fit perfectly into the bottle's neck to eliminate any miss-fittings that can cause leaks and inconsistent liquid flow. The nipples have been designed to make transitioning from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding and bottle-feeding to breastfeeding an easy and natural process. The large diameter base and nipple length assist your baby in properly "latching" onto the nipple. Available in 4 flow rates, our nipples are molded (not cut) with the appropriate size hole and are tested for consistency throughout production. We also take the extra step of baking our nipples. Baking strengthens the silicone to help prevent nipple collapse while providing constant softness. Transitioning from breast-to-bottle, bottle-to-breast, or bottle-to-bottle can be frustrating and delicate, but the Boob Bottle's innovation and technology make it a "natural" choice for quick and easy transitions. see more...

Heidi C.
Coeur d'Alene
I wanted something that wasn’t so big and easy to travel with. After much research I found these bottles and we have replaced other brands to solely use these. The nipples are good and my son has no problem holding the bottle himself. I also love the colors they come in.
Mariah J.
Paris, TX
My son loved this bottle. We had a really hard time finding something he would use because he was strictly breastfed until 7 months. This was the easiest for him to transition too. Definitely will be purchasing for my future babies.
Brittany A.
Blacklick, OH
We LOVE this bottle! I've searched everywhere for a glass bottle my breastfed baby would take and this is it! he's 3m old and the size 1 nipples are a little too fast for him ask they allow him to suck the milk down to fast so I did replace the nipple with a size 0 joovy nood. which allows him to better pace his feeding on his own and more naturally. these bottles are super durable too! I dropped ours on the kitchen floor taking it out of the box and it didn't scuff or chip the glass. they did however leak our first try because I didn't have the nipple ring on straight but since screwing the caps on right we haven't had an issue. these are in my experience the best bottle for our breast fed baby.
Linda K.
CAMP LEJEUNE, NC
My son didn't like the nipple of this bottle so it was a waste of money. He still doesn't take bottles though, he did the first month of his life. Now he only drinks out of sippy cups for water.
Roxana R.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
My daughters favorite bottle!! Love it bought a few other glass bottles. This is the only bottle she will take❤

Walmart