BY JOOVY

Bring the Whole Family! Families with three young children will love Joovy's Big Caboose Stand-On Triple stroller - how else could one parent take three children out at once? The Big Caboose is easy to use and it includes two full size seats with canopies, two child trays and two foot rests - and your 3rd older child can ride on the patented rear platform. If you have multiple children, this will be the first stroller you will use that gives the child in the middle seat ample room. If the standing child tires, they can turn around and rest on the padded rear jump seat. This stroller also includes two universal car seat attachments that accommodate most of the major brands of car seats. The Big Caboose has a huge storage basket below and sealed bearing wheels to help you push heavy loads. Front Seats with 2-Position Recline - Comfortable two-position front seats. Accommodates children from 3 months to 40 lbs. Deluxe rip stop nylon fabric. Deluxe harnesses include reflective stitching for night time safety. Larger storage basket - Large storage basket under seat with elastic sides for easy access. Removable Trays and Car Seat Adapters - Parents of infants or newborns will love that each Big Caboose is outfitted with two Universal Car Seat Adapters that snap easily into the tray housings. When you're not using the infant car seat adapters, the child trays snap into place for your children and provides a great place for snacks, toys and beverages. Each child tray has two cup holders. The Universal Car Seat Adapters fit most major brands. Click here to view the Joovy Carseat Compatibility Chart. Canopies - Two removable canopies with deluxe rip stop nylon fabric and ratcheting adjustment. Rear Seat - The adjustable padded rear seat allows standing child to take a rest. Foam covered handles for child to hold onto while he or she stands. The rear bench seat has a3-point harness. Patented rear platform allows child that is at least 2-1/2 years old to stand. Folded Dimensions 14"H x 21.5"W x 63"L Folded without front canopy/tray 14"H x 21.5"W x 54" Full Dimensions 44.25"H x 21.5"W x 55"L Stroller Weight 37 lbs. Front/Middle Seats Min Age 3 months+ Front/Middle Seats Min Age Birth+ using car seat adapter Front/Middle Seats Max Weight 40 lbs (each seat) Rear Seat Max Weight 45 lbs and 44" Max Height see more...

Catie G.
Canton, MI
This stroller would be a great option for twins plus an older sibling. I purchased direct from Joovy.com and it was reasonably priced. I have triplets and the baby who sat in the rear seat was not too happy about it.
Emma M.
Im only giving it 3 stars because I just bought it, haven’t used it. I do like the fact that I will be able to place my newborn twins and toddler in there together. Also has universal car seat adapters. Only stroller I could find that would be able to accommodate all of our needs.
Ashlee L.
Chuckey, TN
With twins and a toddler I couldn't have found a more perfect stroller! I did so much research and I'm so glad that I went with this one!
Lauren S.
Cayuga, ON
I have a slightly older version of this stroller and I tell you, it is a lifesaver for a busy Mom with a 3 year old and 1 year old twins! It's so nice to have a big enough stroller to put both the babies in and my son can either ride along standing or sitting, which he loves!

All this handy transportation comes with a tradeoff, though, of course. It's quite difficult to steer the stroller, as it's very long and ends up carrying a lot of weight in the front. It's not a very easy stroller to drive, and it does take up a lot of space folded up, as it's very long. I keep it stored on our front porch, and keep my regular double stroller in our van because the double with the sit & stand doesn't fit in our van very well.

I do love having this stroller, though, as it makes getting out for walks from our home doable, and I'd recommend someone with twins and an older child to get one of these!
Melanie M.
Covington, KY
My twins are 3 and we have one baby due in October. Will this be a good option with two older toddlers and one infant? Or anyone else know of one that would work better for our situation?