Joose

by Joose

I don't know that you can get something better tasting that is this cheap and this strong... I, personally, think this is better tasting than Four Loko.
What do you guys recommend as an alternative? Something that's cheap but yummy?
Start your review of Joose !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“we used to drink these in high school to get super super super drunk because they are cheap and flavored and crazy.” in reviews
“Theres no way that someone could drink this and actually enjoy it.” in reviews
“this was my absolute favorite drink till Idaho stopped selling it.” in reviews
“Used to drink these when I was a little bit younger.” in reviews
“I am pretty good a holding my alcohol, I'll never drink or recommend these to anyone, not even my worst enemy.” in reviews
Lockport, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are loaded with artificial flavoring and sugar. They taste gross and will give you a major hangover.
You cant' even tell you are drinking alcohol until it's too late and you wake up with a bad hangover
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Hangover in a can. No thank you. I pass. Like kool-aid Goin down but you pay later lol
Used to drink these when I was a little bit younger. Cheap, but not very tasty at all.
Howe, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These will give you a major hangover and drunk real fast bc it tastes like kool aid
Scotland
Had these once and it was one of the worst things I have ever tasted in my life... Do not try them, please...