Joop Men's Fragrance

This very masculine fragrance features exotic spice florals, with woods, patchouli and honey.

Do you think this fragrance is over used now?
My dad has worn this cologne and to me it's strong and gave me a headache! Am I the only one.
i'd like to know about it scent
Start your review of Joop Men's Fragrance!
I still buy this every month without fail, the fragrance lasts forever! I would sooooo recommend this aftershave for a gift for any man its a timeless classic and doesnt compare to any other.
Joop men's fragrance is a great product. I no many male's who wear this one including my husband and brother's. I personally was stunned when I first seen this product, men's fragrance in a pink packaging and not to mention the pink bottle it come's in. It has a sweet scent and you really don't need to spray much of this product when applying it. The scent lasts ages when applied and to me that's a good thing when buying Fragrance's. I don't no any guy who hasn't had ladies giving them compliments when wearing Joop. Overall I find this product to be a excellent and definitely a product I would recommend.
Lancashire, Blackburn
I love this aftershave on both me and my partner, we always buy it! It just smells sooooo nice and it actually lasts for hours! The bottle and packaging are really nice too! For the prices you can get this I will and do constantly but this again
Toronto, ON
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Okay guys, ease way off on this one. Joop! Generally has a strong smell and it lingers, so go light. One spray is more than enough. It’s cheap too so that’s a plus. I do feel that this fragrance is a little dated though.
San Juan
It reminds me my first love. When I was a teen, smelled it was the best for my senses. Joop is a fragrance for a seductive men, it smells strong and sweet. When someone have it you can notice it instantly. Love it!!!
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Heard a lot about this fragrance and finally got the chance to try it 2 months ago and I wasn't a fan, esspecially the initial scent, it does get better with time, but not by a lot, too strong and too synthetic in my eyes, still not too bad because of the value.
My fiance has been waiting this since the 1990s and he loves it , I love the smell as well would recommend it to anyone good product!!
plymouth
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this grate value long lasting would recommend and definitely buy it again