BY MODEL IMPERIAL SUPPLY CO., INC

This very masculine fragrance features exotic spice florals, with woods, patchouli and honey.

Flora Z.
OMG!!!

This cologne is just Gorgeous on its own. The fragrance is something you will never forget. I purchased this cologne for my hisband and my daughters and i love to smell it on daddy. This is a great cologne and an instant attraction. Ladies go out and get Joop for your husband. It smells so good i wanted it for myself. You will LOVE this cologne, smell last all day anf its an every day wear. I would rate this one a 10 on a scale of 1 through 10. 10 being awesome in quality, packaging, price and smell.
Shelly M.
Hamilton, AL
This is a must have for any man looking for a woman! The scent of Joop is intoxicating and unforgettable. It has a great long lasting scent and is very affordable. I love smelling my husband after he puts it on. At the end of the day I can still smell it on him.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So I absolutely love the pink bottle and I thought this was for women when I first met my husband but he told me that it was a men's cologne and it honestly smells delightful! He always takes care of himself and smells so good with his many scents but this is one of his older colognes that he used to wear in middle school! It's yummy!
Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert
I consider this a dark, heavier,deep or "winter" fragrance for men, is a very heavy scent and last for about 6 to 8 hours. I wouldn't put an age limit on this cologne I think it is for everyone.
Suzanne E.
This cologne reminds me of high school. It's an okay scent for a guy but a little dated in 2016. In my opinion, there are better options out there. For the price though, it's a good option.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I absolutely love love love this cologne. It's sexy and fills the room with this scent. It's like strong but in a seductive way. I love when my husband buys this.
Sujeet P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I've been rocking Joop since the 90's, and I have no intention of stopping anytime soon. It's a great scent that gets me compliments all the time, and I love it!
Liliana L.
San Augustine, TX
This is a really good cologne! I love how you can smell it for long periods of time without having to continually spray it and it's not too strong of a smell.
Robin W.
This is my absolute favorite male sent it is something about the scent is classic but it's like makes you just want to touch your man has a very sweet smell
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
I'm in love with this fragrance my husband also loves it,the bottle is a cute I always have to stop at Macy's when it's done i recommende this fragrance!
Christian A.
i'd like to know about it scent
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Master Groomer Expert
My dad has worn this cologne and to me it's strong and gave me a headache! Am I the only one.