BY JOOP

Buy on Walgreens
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Master Groomer Expert
Oh my word, tell me this is not one of the best smelling scents EVER MADE! I am obsessed with this smell every single time I smell it, I could spot it from miles away it seems! Very musky which I love! Totally recommend!
Amanda R.
Sherman, TX
This has always been one of my favorite men's fragrances. Oh my gosh. You could be toothless, balding and fifty pounds overweight, but throwing this on definitely will attract the ladiezzzzz. Definitely recommend.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Para mi no es el mejor perfume, lo siento pero su fragancia es demasiado escandalosa no la tolero, mi pareja ha usado dos envases y yo no la soporto, sinceramente no me gusta!!!!
Yescenia  A.
Passaic , NJ
Master Groomer Expert
I still remember when Joop first came out it was one of the best colognes and still is love the smell nice and sore I still give my son
Sweta P.
Galloway, NJ
Smells very nice and sweet. When I first smelled it I fell in love with it. The scent sticks for a very long time.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Elegant and mysterious, very powerful and long lasting, great for night time. A little goes a long way so be careful when you apply it.
Jenny O.
My boyfriend always sprayed these on his jumpers before he gave them to me because I'm obessed with it! He ended up giving it to me to have and I can't stop spraying it. Its one of the best scents out there. Not just for boys in my opinion
Izzy S.
England
My dads got this and it smells soooo nice! If highly recommend this to boys!! You can get it anywhere like superdrug boots etc or online! It's a bit on the expensive side if it's not in the sale! It lasts so long so worth it
Andréa M.
Soledade, Paraíba
Deve ser muito bom esse perfume....coisa mais elegante..quem n gostaria de se perfumar com um desses...