BY JOOP!

JOOP! Homme Eau De Toilette Natural Spray Men s Fragrance see more...

Buy on Walgreens
nathalie G.
a mi papa le gusta este perfume, tiene un olor bien peculiar recuerdo que desde que se le terminaba habia que salir a comprarselo pues ese es uno de sus favoritos, lo unico que no me gusta de este perfume es el color pero huele bien delicioso y para su precio lo vale.
Alisa H.
Carbondale, IL
My boyfriend hinted to me that he wanted this colgne as a gift. Before I bought it for him I did not know how it smelled. When he finally sprayed it around me I fell in love with it. The scent is very mild but it's smells so good that it's noticeable if that makes sense. This product can be found at Walmart, Walgreens, and various online stores.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
This has always been one of my favorite men's colognes. Problem is, no man I knew ever liked it! I always try to encourage my hubby to get it but he wont touch it. Too sweet and spicy. I love it though, it smells good to ladies I think, not the most manly fragrance.
zeljana c.
New Bern, Nc
I know that this is a man perfume but I was stealing it from my ex boyfriend all the time. It has beautiful musky, oriental, rich fragrance. I can recognize it in a second if someone in the room is wearing it.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this for my husband and I was really not impressed with the scent. You could get the same effect by rubbing a downy sheet on your skin. It wasn't bad but it wasn't very original obviously.
Tiffany S.
I love the scent of this. It is something I always bought for my step dad, and no matter who wears it, it keeps is scent instead of having a different one for the person wearing it.
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
This was one of my favs on my dude back in the day!! I still appreciate that smell! It will be one of those that you will always have to have a bottle tucked away!
Daniel B.
Granville, IL
This is not a for a man that wants to let everyone one know he is A MAN. It is a bit more like a ladies product. A lot of my friends also have said this.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I bought this for my boyfriend and its his all time favorite. Its smells so good when I think of him I think of joop its like his signature scent. lol
Ashley C.
This fragrance is super strong and sweet. I notice that older men like it.