Joop! Go Edt Spray 3.4 Oz By Joop!

by Joop!

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary.

Wow didn't know there was Joop green. Know the burgundy. Not fond of it. How long has this been out (on market)?
Start your review of Joop! Go Edt Spray 3.4 Oz By Joop!!
NaAja T.
Lithonia, GA
Brought it for my teenage son , he's wanting more and more cologne lately . It's smells nice and he's satisfied with it . .... I personally love the original
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
My son received as a gift. He liked it ok. It smelled strong to him. It has a good scent I think. Packaged well.
Robin W.
Reisterstown, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
1,319 reviews
Everything I've ever purchased by Joop has always been wonderful I brought my son and several of my cousins this and they love it
Harlie S.
I bought my cousin this and he loves it😍💕😘😍😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I bought my cousin this and he loves it😍💕😘😍😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I don't know how this one smell but I will buy it for my hubby Very affordable and well worth it I guess when I get it hope he like it
Em S.
Citrusy notes to it, although it smells fresh and great my partner didn't really like it that much. He loves joop and has tried them all even the grand new ones and he's found his favourites in the range.
Nathan M.
Doncaster
My favourite thing in the world it's just just a sweet smell and last for the full day it's not a bad price.id recommend and I get from boots