Joop! Eau de Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Brandi G.Joop! Eau de Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Paola T.

BY JOOP!

Joop Cologne by Joop!, Launched by the design house of joop! in 1989, joop! is classified as a refined, oriental, woody fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of cinnamon, jasmine, honey, tobacco, and vetiver. see more...

• Where can you buy this at??8 Answers
  • Anyone heard that it has burned their skin after spraying it? 6 Answers
Angie M.
Angie M.
Hayward, CA
This is my boyfriends favorite Cologne.
It's quickly grown on me, so much, that sometimes even I dab a little bit on my clothes from time to time.
The best part is that a little bit goes along way. In the 2 years we've been together I've only gifted him one bottle, and he uses everyday!
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Washington, IN
This is hands down one of the best Cologne's I have ever smelt. It only take a little spritz and its so fragrances so nicely. Definitely a head turning type of Cologne. Love it.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
I really liked the smell of my now ex boyfriend’s cologne. It actually smells great for women too. It’s a nice scent that can be worn in the daytime or night. It is not expensive and has been around a long time. It lasts a long time and I would buy again.
Paola T.
Paola T.
I bought this as a present for my boyfriend, he has not stop using it everyday since nobember. We both like it so much. It has a soft and sweet smell without losing masculinity.
Stewart P.
Stewart P.
This is the cologne I put on if I want to seduce my wife. She goes absolutely crazy for this stuff and I can't get enough of it as well. It is sweet but still manly. A word of warning though, it goes on pretty heavy so spray lightly when applying so you don't become "that guy" with too much cologne.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
This has a very different scent to it, it's unlike any other cologne I have ever smelled, but it smells so good! I'm not sure where you can get it. Probably online or a local mall. But I would definitely test it out!
Michael F.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is an inimitable scentbobmb that virtually defies description. In extreme moderation it is not unpleasant and is strikingly unique, but tends to be very polarizing. You will either really love this or really hate it. That being said I hope they never stop making it, even if I don't wear it.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
This is my favorite Mens Cologne that i would literally wear ,.. My Bestfriends Husband use to wear it and i would walk in they house and smell it saying you have on Joop, and he would be like yes you know your smells, lol,
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Master Groomer Expert
This perfume smells super good, lasts all day, and is quite economical, I recommend it.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert
This is my husband favorite fragrance I love how it smell on my it make me not want to let go of him Very affordable and well worth it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Where can you buy this at??
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Master Groomer Expert
Anyone heard that it has burned their skin after spraying it?