Joop! Eau de Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Brandi G.Joop! Eau de Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Paola T.

BY JOOP!

Joop Cologne by Joop!, Launched by the design house of joop! in 1989, joop! is classified as a refined, oriental, woody fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of cinnamon, jasmine, honey, tobacco, and vetiver. see more...

• Where can you buy this at??8 Answers
  • Anyone heard that it has burned their skin after spraying it? 6 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I received a sample of this fragrance and I actually still have it. It is a good fragrance it's very sweet and almost Oriental. Kind of spicy a little bit. It does last a good while on my skin as well as my clothing but it's almost like a bubble gum or cotton candy sweetness to where if you were to apply too much it would probably make people want to gag.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
I really liked the smell of my now ex boyfriend’s cologne. It actually smells great for women too. It’s a nice scent that can be worn in the daytime or night. It is not expensive and has been around a long time. It lasts a long time and I would buy again.
Paola T.
I bought this as a present for my boyfriend, he has not stop using it everyday since nobember. We both like it so much. It has a soft and sweet smell without losing masculinity.
Madeline M.
This has a very different scent to it, it's unlike any other cologne I have ever smelled, but it smells so good! I'm not sure where you can get it. Probably online or a local mall. But I would definitely test it out!
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
This cologne is one of my fav men fragrances i have had alot of different men in my life use it and it smells fabulous! It smells like a man should smell with a slight musk but now like an "old man" smell which i love. I like it a reasonable price and i have to say many guys ive known prefer this one over many so i would definately gice it a try and get it for someone you love!
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is an inimitable scentbobmb that virtually defies description. In extreme moderation it is not unpleasant and is strikingly unique, but tends to be very polarizing. You will either really love this or really hate it. That being said I hope they never stop making it, even if I don't wear it.
Angie M.
Hayward, CA
This is my boyfriends favorite Cologne.
It's quickly grown on me, so much, that sometimes even I dab a little bit on my clothes from time to time.
The best part is that a little bit goes along way. In the 2 years we've been together I've only gifted him one bottle, and he uses everyday!
Stewart P.
This is the cologne I put on if I want to seduce my wife. She goes absolutely crazy for this stuff and I can't get enough of it as well. It is sweet but still manly. A word of warning though, it goes on pretty heavy so spray lightly when applying so you don't become "that guy" with too much cologne.
Denise T.
Llano, TX
I love this. It is my all time favorite on my man. I buy this every year. He has more compliments on his awesome smell when he wears this. Very affordable and well worth it. A little bit goes along way.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
My #1 fragrance for men!!! I buy this for my husband and I love the way it smells on him. Its a sexy smell that I can barely describe! He loves the scent too! Nothing can replace his Joop!
Holly H.
Where can you buy this at??
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Anyone heard that it has burned their skin after spraying it?