BY JOOP!

Design House: Joop! Year Introduced: 1989 Fragrance Notes: Exotic Spice And Florals, With Woods, Patchouli And Honey, Very Masculine. Recommended Use: Evening see more...

Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Digamos que este perfume huele rico los primeros 5 minutos de que lo rocien... luego huele super fuerte tan fuerte que llega a molestar mi padrastro lo usaba y cada vez que se lo aplicaba era un dolor de cabeza para mi. Es de precio económico pero es un perfume que no compraría.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
A timeless classic. I used to wear Joop back in high school and it is still a winner in my book. Bottle design is simple and clean. Cost is decent and contends with all the others. Last a long time and does not fade out quickly, like so many others do.
robin w.
Springfield, IL
My husband wears this constantly and I love the smell. It is manly yet soft. I have tried the other scents made by Joop and they are also great. He likes the gift set too.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This has a very woody-leathery scent, very distinct, I don't think it stays with you as long as it used to, but it has been around for years, I still love it
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
I used to love when guys were this when I was growing up. I still love the smell. I now only see older men wearing it. My son wears it though and loves it.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
I know that this has been around for years, but I still love the unique smell of this cologne. I bought more for my husband because now he's addicted.
carmen u.
MY kids dad used to wear this I always thought it was a pleasnt smell and last long it has a nice clean scent
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
No. No. No. This is stinky to the max. Not a fan of this one. Glad to see others do like it though.
Miranda V.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I have heard so much good things about this cologne! I wish I knew where I could buy this!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
My dad used to wear this a long time ago now he wears something else but it smells good