BY JOOP!

Exotic spice and florals, with woods, patchouli and honey, very masculine. see more...

• This cologne doesn't give people a headache or is it just...1 Answers
Joop! Eau de Toilette Spray 1 oz
  • "very strong smell, a fragrance you will automatically recognise as soon as you smell it." in 1 review
Sonja D.
Reading, PA
This is a woman's perfume. It's called "Joop! Femme," and it is so rich and sexy. I love this scent for a night out with my boyfriend, but I couldn't wear it every day. I'd suggest it as a fall/winter/evening scent to be used on special occasions.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
Joop! is a men's cologne. My brother used to wear it (sometimes more than needed). It is a very strong cologne. It smells really good, it could be used as a woman's cologne too because the scent isn't too masculine.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I know this is more of a men's cologne, but I love the scent on my man, and have even sprayed it on myself sometimes, mixed with my own perfume. I think it's great for all ages and for both women and men.
Brandi B.
Richmond, VA
This is a men's cologne (I know lots of women that wear it too); however, it smells amazing. It has a hint of spice and a sweet following. It is very luring and enticing. It is good worn in evening settings or special events. It is not too expensive compared with most colognes.
Jalese B.
Wauchula, FL
Yes Joop is a man's cologne, however I totally love the smell. Is it worth the money ans hype? Definitely and I would totally recommend it to anyone.
Alicia J.
I have a small bottle of this love the scent. Even though it's for men I wear it all the time. I would definitely buy more.
Sabrina T.
My father loves this Joop because it last all day. It doesn't stain his clothes.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
This product has always smelled so masculine, exotic and super sexy to me, yum!
Malek L.
Fairview, NJ
Last a long time
Summer-Joy C.
Very strong smell, a fragrance you will automatically recognise as soon as you smell it. very spicy and well known.
Aurora M.
This cologne doesn't give people a headache or is it just me?