BY JOOP

Introduced in 1989. Fragrance notes: exotic spice and florals, with woods, patchouli and honey, very masculine. Recommended use: evening. see more...

• Can't go wrong with Burberry. Smells nice and masculine. Lasts lo...2 Answers
  • I love this fragrance1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
My husband likes Joop so this was perfect for his Valentine's day present.Joop! Gift set for men.the smell is good and not overwhelming.it does last for a long time.the price is great.the best thing is I like the smell on him.it goes great with his body chemistry.Thanks Joop!
Flora Z.
Get IT!!

I love Joop!!! It smells great, this is a great gift for your husband. Try it out ladies and purchase it. Your hisband will love it as well. Love this Cologne!!
Katrina  T.
Lexington Park, MD
My boyfriend kept asking me to find this product for him, I finally found it and now know why he wanted it so bad! It is a very unique smell and a little goes a long way!
Sandra G.
This is about the only men's cologne I can recognize on anyone. I love love love the smell. I know this is a men's cologne but I have a bottle of it setting on my counter with all my other perfumes.
Jennifer M.
This is a great gift set for any guy in your life. the smell is manly, clean and kind if sexy. it's a great price and the scent lasts for hours.
Sabina K.
I buy this product for my father in law and he loves it, its the only fragrance he uses. Its definitely more for the older man
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
My girlfriend got this for me for Christmas one year smells nice and it comes with after shave and cologne good deal
Blake N.
Davenport, FL
Wasn't much of a fan when I received this as a gift. It was a thoughtful gesture but not my style of fragrance.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I love joop for men! It smells really good. And it's a reasonable price and can be bought at most retailers.
Christina H.
This cologne smells amazing on my husband. It lasts for hours. A little pricey, but so worth it.
dalia a.
sydney
Can't go wrong with Burberry. Smells nice and masculine. Lasts long too. I like it.
nicki B.