BY JOOP!

Exotic spice and florals, with woods, patchouli and honey, very masculine. see more...

• Does anyone still buy this stuff. I have not seen it in years 3 Answers
Jennifer M.
This is a really good aftershave and the cologne is good too. my boyfriend uses the set. its a great price and the scent doesn't wear off quickly.
Brandi R.
My father wore this Cologne to church all through my school days. if I ever smell it I immediately think of him...
Camille S.
This product smells great not only does it make my hubby smell fresh but is it the cleaness smell out there....very pure rich
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Love this product and scent. It smells just like the cologne and one of my favorite scents for my husband to wear.
Christina H.
This absolutely smells ahhhmazing. I love when my husband uses it. By far one of the best smells.
Brandie R.
Smells pretty good and lasts a while. priced well but not my favorite. love for my husband to use
Shyniah S.
Smells yummy. I love when my boyfriend puts this on after he shaves. mmm. c:
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
This is one of our least favorite aftershave. It's a good price though! I think there are much nicer aftershave out there
Becky E.
Reading , Berkshire
Boyfriend has this also smells great! Love the smell

Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Does anyone still buy this stuff. I have not seen it in years