BeautySkinBath & BodyJoon X Moon
Watermelon Bath Scrub - 105oz

Joon X Moon Watermelon Bath Scrub - 10.5oz

by Joon X Moon

JOON x MOON was created with the goal of bringing a whimsical element to our everyday bathing routines. Our unique, aromatic cleansing and exfoliating sugar cube scrubs are perfectly portioned as a one use per shower body scrub and cleanser creating an indulgent in-shower experience. The colorful cubes will hold their shape while in use and slowly dissolve as they cleanse, gently exfoliate, and moisturize your entire body, leaving your skin feeling ultra-soft and moisturized. Try them out in your favorite scent for smoother, healthier, more radiant skin. JOON x MOON gives a new meaning to pampering yourself. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joon X Moon Watermelon Bath Scrub - 10.5oz!
Karen C.
X
Got these as part of a gift and I finally tried them! I am obsessed!! One cube was enough for my entire body. The little cubes stay intact as you're lathering it on. The texture is a lot more firm and abrasive than liquid exfoliators I have tried in the past and I loved it! The smell is absolutely amazing and the fragrance definitely stays on your skin for hours after your shower. I am so happy it comes in a plastic container because I have dropped it in the shower multiple times already! I would recommend this product and I will be repurchasing these again!
Alysati T.
San Antonio, TX
Joon X Moon Watermelon Bath Scrub - 10.5oz uploaded by Alysati T.
This product is amazing for your skin! It some in this adorable color pink, and everything including the packaging is just out of this world! It moisturizes your skin and leaves it very soft. I would recommend this to anyone and everybody!
Cydney M.
Bass Lake, CA
I normally use body scrubs from lush but I saw these and had to try them! They feel great on the skin once you use them and they smell divine! It doesn’t scrub too hard, just a gentle soft exfoliant against your skin and leaves you feeling fresh and smooth afterwards
Cayla E.
Sugarcrk Twp, OH
I tried these in the champagne scent to match my bath fizz. I first tried sugar scrub cubes from Harper and Ari and I loved them but they were expensive and a tad small. These offered a very similar experience but the cubes are larger. They provide a thorough but not harsh scrub with no residue.
Tami N.
Irvine, CA
Smells exactly like fresh watermelon would. The scene is not overbearing, which is great because I don’t love the watermelon scent. However, upon using this, it’s rough. It honestly hurts if you try to use it directly on your skin. I had to try to break it up, and rub it around, but it didn’t feel like it was doing much. I highly recommend it on your elbows, or a small joint areas of your body, but not as a full body scrub.
elena C.
Normal, IL
these are awesome! i love the scent, and they stay together pretty well. the only thing that i would chance is the bottle they come in, maybe put them in a jar. you only need one cube for your whole body and it works really well! the scent also stays for a while.
Esther G.
Gilbert, AZ
This smells amazing my favorite flavor. I low key wanna eat it. It looks like candy. Must try
Krista K.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these! They don't have an overwhelming smell and they seem to just melt right into the skin. They almost look good enough to eat. These gently exfoliate without being too rough on the skin. My only complaint is that if they don't fully dissolve they kind of stick to the tub, especially if you don't notice right away.

Looking for your answer?