Jonteblu Skinny Tip Precision Eyeliner

by Jonteblu

Bring the drama to any desired look with the Jontéblu Skinny Tip Precision Liquid Eyeliner. Line your eyes with precision, intensity, and receive striking results with this long-lasting, quick-drying formula. Comes with cutting-edge fiber tip design and easy-to-use grip zone for maximum control. Guaranteed 100% vegan.

For precise application, use easy grip zone and apply by lining the inner corner of lid along the lash line following the contour of the eye.

Ingredients
Iron Oxides 77491/77492/77499, Ferric Ferrocyanide 77510, Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylpropanediol, Poloxamer 407, PPG -70 Tocophereth – 100, Coco-Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Citric Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Simethicone, Steareth - 4, BHT, Steareth – 20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sorbic Acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jonteblu Skinny Tip Precision Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
Brazil
Jonteblu Skinny Tip Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Katrina S.
This liner is smudge proof and has nice pigment when first applied but it does tend to bleed/feather. The tip is too thick for my liking. I just make a mess with it. I also found that it smells similar to a permanent marker, which is not appealing.
Port Tobacco, MD
This worked well for me but it didn't seem to last too long. I do like how thick the actual pen is where you hold it compared to how slender the tip was. It did seem to go on pretty smoothly. I liked the look of it. I might buy this again if I I saw it in the store.
Newark, DE
Don't have to worry about pigmentation with this one, it's loud and proud. I do think you get too much ink on the pen which is hard to use when you're trying to do a thin, careful line, but if you have eyes that let you have a thicker line this should work great.
Galloway, OH
This is my favorite eyeliner. It is reliable, lasts, and doesn't need set. The product never transfers or moves. The packaging is basic, and the pen tip is average, but it works fantastically. I would 100% recommend this product.
silverhill
Love this product mines already dried out but when I first got it it was very dark and wet when applied but not too runny made applying a lot easier didn’t smudge And I rub my eyes a lot love Love love love love of this product
Lawrenceville, GA
The pen makes putting eyeliner on so much easier for those who have a heard time with it! The black is great and precision is amazing! Long lasting and love it! I would buy again and definitely recommend!
I’ve had mine for about six months and I love it so far. I haven’t had any issues with it drying out and it’s the only one I use and I haven’t run out yet so that’s a plus. Would completely recommend.
Pilot Mountain
This is my favorite eyeliner to use on top of my top lashes. Precise and easy to apply evenly. Color could be just a touch darker but I’m still very pleased with it. I would and will keep buying this.
Hillsboro, GA
I love this eyeliner! It's definitely in my top 3! The color is intense, Lasts alllll day with ZERO fading and goes on smooth. I actually had a sample of it, Then when it ran out, I bought more. This stays in my quick bag. And it will probably stay there for quite a while.
Jonteblu Skinny Tip Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Nereida E.
Jonteblu Skinny Tip Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Nereida E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this liner it’s amazing and easy to use I really recommend it has amazing pigment and lasts a long time and work good with basically any look 10/10 recommend

Looking for your answer?