BY JONES

Jones Zilch™ Zero Calorie Pomegranate Flavor Soda.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
With other natural flavors.
4-12 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz).
4-355ml bottles (1.42L). see more...

• Who else thought this was a beer when they were younger?1 Answers
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My middle son loves Pomegranate. I was not sure he would like the Jones drink but bought it to try. He loved it. It has no sugar so that was what I figured he would notice the most but he didn't. Jones Soda is a well like brand in the house. The quality is great and there is no aftertaste. I have since bought more bottles.
Natalie P.
I love these sodas. They're totally original with the flavors, pictures sent in by consumers, and messages under the caps. These were a huge deal years ago when I was in high school, and I'm glad to see them making a comeback!
Noralee R.
fort worth, TX
I love Jones Soda, I used to drink them all of the time in my home state. When I moved many states away it was very hard to find around here but I recently started seeing them at World Market a lot, which is how I got my hands on this flavor. It's really good!
Cherrelle J.
I remember Jones drinks used to be very popular about 10 years ago. You could find them almost anywhere. I haven't seen them in years...but still remember how much I loved them and how good they taste. They used to have crazy, random flavors as well
Crystal M.
San Fernando, CA
I love anything pomegranate and when I saw these on the shelf of my local grocer I knew I had to try them. After I chilled them for a while and took my first sip.... I was so glad I decided to get them , best soda ever and I love this flavor
Emily L.
Quitman, AR
The only problem with Jones soda is not many retailers carry them! I love literally every flavor they have to offer. This is one of the best flavors and its low in calories!
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
I LOVE all of the Jones line and am so glad I found them. They have a wonderful flavor that is nice and bold. They are a bit on the pricey side but worth the splurge in my opinion. I think, despite the slight price difference, they are worth every penny!
kristina a.
Max Meadows, VA
I love jones so much i have drank all of them i love that you can use picturess that you send them. i love anything pomegranate and its jones cant bet that
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
I love anything pomegranate flavored and these sodas are no exception to that fact! I also love the unique photos on all the bottles, very cool.
Cathryn C.
Bronx, NY
These are delicious! These used to be sold at Panera and I bought them every time I went. I have yet to find a flavor of these that I dislike.
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who else thought this was a beer when they were younger?