Jones Soda Variety Pack

by Jones

Jones Soda Variety Pack: Two Green Apple Two Cream Soda Two Berry Lemonade

I wanted to know how is Jones Soda, is it great to buy? I never tried it before. Thank you.
Start your review of Jones Soda Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Most people mix the packs anyway so this is a great way to buy Jones soda!in reviews
Ashley B.
Jones soda is great! I love it although they can be a little bit expensive even for a 6 pack, they're worth the price.
Walter S.
Crete, NE
Absolutely love Jones Soda, my brother and I used to walk to the Gas Station and pick up a few. They are affordable, but since (at least for me) I haven't seen a lot of them in stores. I strongly recommend you grab a few of these if you see them.
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
Most people mix the packs anyway so this is a great way to buy Jones soda! It's SO good and such a variety of flavors!! A definite buy!!
Kathy A.
Yoakum , TX
My husband loves jones soda. I'm not sure about this flavor but I know he tries allot so I'm sure he has this one.
Susanna T.
Long beach, CA
I don't drink a ton of soda but this is perfect when I need bubbles. Light, not too sweet, perfect carbonation!
Abby H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is such a good drink. Goes unnoticed. Great drink for the kids! Orange is my favorite!
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
This is crazy that this is the first review on such an AWESOME drink. Even though it's pure sugar cane, it's seriously the best drink ever. They have lots of choices to choose from and my absolute favorite is Fufu berry! Everyone go try Jones Soda! You won't regret it.
Jessica  R.
Sanford, FL
I love Jones soda but this 6 pack allows me to have three different tastes in one.
Makeuplvr S.
Yuba City, CA
This 6 pack allows you to taste a variety of flavors, all which are great by the way. The cute pictures on the front are fun and the fortune under the lid always makes me smile. Jones is truly a fantastic product. Which the price was a little cheaper, but you're paying for quality!
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
Jones Soda Company has always offered the highest quality sodas at reasonable prices. They are locally owned & manufactured & the Jones family still owns the business. (not my family...unfortunately)