BeveragesSodaJones
Jones, Soda Strwbry Lime 4Pk, 48 FO (Pack of 6)

Jones, Soda Strwbry Lime 4Pk, 48 FO (Pack of 6)

by Jones

Jones Soda Strwbry Lime 4Pk 48 FO (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 620221240018 UK

I have never seen this brand before. Which stores carry this line?
What's your favorite jones soda flavor?
Start your review of Jones, Soda Strwbry Lime 4Pk, 48 FO (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Michael M.
Brooklyn, NY
Jones, Soda Strwbry Lime 4Pk, 48 FO (Pack of 6) uploaded by Michael M.
Jones, Soda Strwbry Lime 4Pk, 48 FO (Pack of 6) uploaded by Michael M.
I am a soda junkie. There I admit it. Fully aware how this addiction is noxious to my health, but I cannot stop: I need the HFCS and the ASSpartame. And I LOOOOVVVEEE me some Jones Soda. This brand is high key one of my favs. Always a treat when my guy's got some, because its not be everywhere like those basic bastion brands such as Coca Cola or Pepsi that you can just find on ANY corner in ANY town. Shocking not more people know the brand or about the yummy flavors. I want everyone to know, which I pray will boast their distribution operations, because I NEED for it be less esoteric and hard to come-by. Hey Community! You like wet sugary smack?? Try this jawn and join the movement. Ugh, typing this review got me JONESIN now.
Eizhan S.
Kentwood, MI
The flavor is good. I love anything strawberry! I also think drinks taste better in glass rather than plastic.
Donna B.
Cullman, Al.
I do not like this product I think it left a weird taste in my mouth wasn't very fruity left like a saccharine taste on your tongue comparison was cane sugar instead of regular sugar it was on sale for 339 which is a good price no I would not buy again
Jalina-Asha J.
This flavor is pretty good and It has little sayings up under the bottle cap they say it comes from fortune cookie but then you can send in your own too. The only thing I don't like is when I'm opening the bottle the cap is metal so it sounds like its dragging and I feel like metal is going into my drink, AND I Don't like the sound of metal being scraped. But other than that I like this flavor it don't all the way taste like strawberry but it has the flavoring so.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ
Yesssss who doesn't love these bad boys ?! Seriously reminds me of my childhood days . It just makes me thirsty thinking of these jones sodas !!
Becky N.
Vestal, NY
I used to live on Jones Soda when I was in high school...LOVED it!!! It had a unique taste and I never got tired of it because there was a variety of flavors.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
This is my absolute most favorite flavor of Jones Soda - hands down. I used to collect the bottles, so just seeing the picture makes me feel a little nostalgic. The soda is extremely sweet, almost like candy but served extremely cold and it's the best treat! I also love that the bottles have the little quote under the cap.
Kristin G.
Clearwater, FL
Very refreshing... great variety of flavors. I drank this growing up and love seeing it in stores on occasion!
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
I love this flavor of Jones soda. When I was in high school I drank them every day. Delicious.
Colleen H.
Love the bottles because they are something to look at. love the taste. so good, every flavor!