BY JONES SODA

Upc: 620221-243026 soda, zilch, 0 cal, blk chry 6/ 12 oz by jones soda co kosher; specialty product (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) see more...

Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
I love the black cherry jones soda. I would be my second or third favorite right behind the green apple and cream soda. I would recommend though.
Tori P.
Tori P.
Minot AFB , Nd
My maiden name is Jones, so I always thought it was fun to get Jones soda growing up. I like the zero calorie kind, because it tastes the same as the regular. No weird aftertastes or anything. I also love that you can go online and order bottles with your own picture on the label!
Stossi W.
Stossi W.
Jones Sodas are all great. The marketing on the bottle is very well done and thankfully the product matches the appeal. They're always refreshing and sweet and I love it!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not my favorite flavor. I love Jones brand. My son stays wired for hours on the cream soda flavor. This particular flavor is not for me.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
I love jones soda. The glass bottles are a total throw-back and the soda itself is always super delicious and refeshing!
amber s.
amber s.
I love Jones drinks but I've never had grape, i bet it tastes really awesome. I can't wait to get to the store and buy some.
Shorewood, IL
I can drink Jones soda all day, especially this one. I also enjoy the cream soda flavor.
Lasharri J.
Lasharri J.
Hemet, CA
This product is awesome they have at world market and lots of different flavors parties
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely LOVE black cherry soda. The fact that Jones makes it and that it's sugar free is a no brainer it doesn't have that strange flavor that a lot of sugar free sodas have.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Jones Soda always makes great products! I was so pleased to see sugar free sodas from Jones. The flavors are always delicious.
Shorewood, IL
What flavor would you recommend?