Jones Soda Fufu Berry Flavor - 4 CT uploaded by Jerica C.Jones Soda Fufu Berry Flavor - 4 CT uploaded by Jerica C.

BY JONES

Jones™ Fufu Berry Flavor Soda.
Your photo, your soda, your brand.
With natural & artificial flavors.
4-12 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz).
4-355ml bottles (1.42L). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I have always loved Jones Sodas. My favorite flavor is fufu berry but I really love most all of them. Great taste and so awesome that a diff picture is on each bottle. Definitely recommend.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
This is the best of the Jones Soda in my opinion! My hubby and I love Fufu berry! They sell it at Meijer and we love when it goes on sale. We only buy it every now and then as a treat. We actually had this on our head table for our bridal party at our wedding because we love it so much :)
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
Jesus, take me back! They still make these?? Where??? LOL I live in NY but in 2000 I was in Fl and had a HUGE collection of the bottles. I really wasn't too in love with the flavors, but the bottles got me. Ugh MEMORIES!
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
Love Jones soda all their flavors are very flavorful. I have been buying these for years now and just bought my daughter her first one. Its a great value and price
Andrea J.
Linden , MI
Fu Fu Berry is my favorite of all the flavors. To be honest, I only ever drink it as a mixer with Dragon berry Bacardi as a summertime cocktail but my son loves it just the way it is!
bridget c.
I remember being little and the ice-cream man would have these. I love all the different flavors, even if you don't want to drink them , it would be a great collectors item!
Elizabeth B.
freeport, FL
I love Jones Soda! Fufu berry is the best by far. They have such a unique taste something that you wont taste in other drinks. Sadly you cant buy them in some states
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
How can one not love a soda called fufu berry?! It's a great soda. Very sweet though so be warned. I love the flavor and it's a fun treat
Kayla W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Started drinking FUFU berry when I was in elementary school! It was my absolute favorite flavor and still is to this day!
Katie J.
Marion , IN
This is my favorite Jones soda! I love the taste and the pictures and the saying in the lid :)
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
Where do they sell these?