Jones Soda Fufu Berry Flavor - 4 CT uploaded by Jerica C.Jones Soda Fufu Berry Flavor - 4 CT uploaded by Jerica C.

BY JONES

Jones™ Fufu Berry Flavor Soda.
Your photo, your soda, your brand.
With natural & artificial flavors.
4-12 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz).
4-355ml bottles (1.42L). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany R.
Streetsboro, OH
Love Jones soda all their flavors are very flavorful. I have been buying these for years now and just bought my daughter her first one. Its a great value and price
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I have always loved Jones Sodas. My favorite flavor is fufu berry but I really love most all of them. Great taste and so awesome that a diff picture is on each bottle. Definitely recommend.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington, IN
This is the best of the Jones Soda in my opinion! My hubby and I love Fufu berry! They sell it at Meijer and we love when it goes on sale. We only buy it every now and then as a treat. We actually had this on our head table for our bridal party at our wedding because we love it so much :)
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
Jesus, take me back! They still make these?? Where??? LOL I live in NY but in 2000 I was in Fl and had a HUGE collection of the bottles. I really wasn't too in love with the flavors, but the bottles got me. Ugh MEMORIES!
Andrea J.
Linden, MI
Fu Fu Berry is my favorite of all the flavors. To be honest, I only ever drink it as a mixer with Dragon berry Bacardi as a summertime cocktail but my son loves it just the way it is!
bridget c.
I remember being little and the ice-cream man would have these. I love all the different flavors, even if you don't want to drink them , it would be a great collectors item!
Elizabeth B.
freeport, FL
I love Jones Soda! Fufu berry is the best by far. They have such a unique taste something that you wont taste in other drinks. Sadly you cant buy them in some states
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
How can one not love a soda called fufu berry?! It's a great soda. Very sweet though so be warned. I love the flavor and it's a fun treat
Katie J.
Marion, IN
This is my favorite Jones soda! I love the taste and the pictures and the saying in the lid :)
Kayla W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Started drinking FUFU berry when I was in elementary school! It was my absolute favorite flavor and still is to this day!
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
Foodie Expert
Where do they sell these?