Jones Soda Cream Flavor uploaded by Amber M.Jones Soda Cream Flavor uploaded by Marie-Josee D.Jones Soda Cream Flavor uploaded by Meara S.

BY JONES

Jones™ Cream Flavor Soda.
Your photos.
Your soda.
Your brand.
With natural & artificial flavors.
4-12 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz) / 4-355 ml bottles (1.42 L). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa M.
I like the Jones sodas this flavor isn't my favorite but the Apple flavor is one of my favorites they used to carry them at Target now you don't see them anymore I don't know why but I wish they would actually bring these into supermarkets because he's sodas are actually really good.
Katy M.
If you love cream soda prepare to have your mind blown. This is the best cream soda I've ever tried. It exceeded my expectations when I tried it a few years ago and I haven't strayed from it since. I always keep these in stock for parties to have an assortment of beverages and these are a hit every time.
LaLa W.
My husband brought this brand for the first time on Amazon Fresh, I was a little hesitant especially since he purchased two. They are delicious! I love them and the taste is fantastic too bad they didn't last long in my house lol. I will be ordering these again .
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
If you love cream soda, try this one! It might be a little pricier than some other brands, but definitely worth it if you want something smooth and full of flavor!
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
I've tried a lot of cream sodas over the years, and in my opinion Jones Cream Soda ranks up there among the best. I think that the balance of flavor and creaminess and sweetness and carbonation are just right, not too much or too little of anything. Plus the bottles have awesome photos on them and a sweet twist-off cap. Heck, you can submit your own photos for the bottles! How cool is that?!
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Not a fan of these. Way too sweet for my taste but I guess it's dependent on where you're from and what soda you grew up on. To me it tastes pretty syrupy and I prefer a much lighter soda and flavor. I'd honestly pick sprite or something more fizzy over this.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
This is my favorite soda ever! Jones cream soda cannot compare to anyone else. I love the flavor, the bottle everything. It definitely isn't the cheapest but for a good product like this its worth every penny. I would buy this again any day for sure.
Karyn L.
If heaven came in a little bottle, it would be called Jones Cream Soda! I remember my mother adoring this flavor when I was younger and I still get a "Jones" for one every so often. My favorite of the Jones flavors!
Sunshine R.
I like jones soda. love a lot of their flavors and this tastes just like the dum-dum sucker! but for the price, I like a&w's better and I like their taste of cream soda better
Cinder N.
Jones Cream Soda in the glass bottles is the best soda I've ever tasted. It's just sweet enough and just fizzy enough. I've found the cream soda in cans but the flavor isn't the same. This isn't amber colored, it's clear. My favorite!
Sarah R.
Trenton, Ohio
Do you think this cream soda tastes better than other brands? Would you recommend?
Victoria F.