Jones Soda Cream Flavor uploaded by Marie-Josee D.Jones Soda Cream Flavor uploaded by Meara S.

BY JONES

Jones™ Cream Flavor Soda.
Your photos.
Your soda.
Your brand.
With natural & artificial flavors.
4-12 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz) / 4-355 ml bottles (1.42 L). see more...

• Do you think this cream soda tastes better than other brands? Would...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Katy M.
Katy M.
If you love cream soda prepare to have your mind blown. This is the best cream soda I've ever tried. It exceeded my expectations when I tried it a few years ago and I haven't strayed from it since. I always keep these in stock for parties to have an assortment of beverages and these are a hit every time.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Not a fan of these. Way too sweet for my taste but I guess it's dependent on where you're from and what soda you grew up on. To me it tastes pretty syrupy and I prefer a much lighter soda and flavor. I'd honestly pick sprite or something more fizzy over this.
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
This is my favorite soda ever! Jones cream soda cannot compare to anyone else. I love the flavor, the bottle everything. It definitely isn't the cheapest but for a good product like this its worth every penny. I would buy this again any day for sure.
Kira W.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Let me tell you!!! The best cream soda out there. Definitely a few more bucks for this unique cream soda but it's definitely worth it.
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
Foodie Expert
My husband brought this brand for the first time on Amazon Fresh, I was a little hesitant especially since he purchased two. They are delicious! I love them and the taste is fantastic too bad they didn't last long in my house lol. I will be ordering these again .
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
Foodie Expert
I like jones soda. love a lot of their flavors and this tastes just like the dum-dum sucker! but for the price, I like a&w's better and I like their taste of cream soda better
Ciara V.
Ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I really love these1 But it seems so hard to find these little guys1 I guess everyone likes these! But I like the blue ones as well
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Ladys Island, SC
These are one of my favorite sodas. It's a little harder to find a place that isn't sold out where I live. These are awesome!
Memi T.
Memi T.
Love this flavor - yum! 160 calories and serving sizes per one 12fl oz bottle. Will continue to buy.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
If you love cream soda, try this one! It might be a little pricier than some other brands, but definitely worth it if you want something smooth and full of flavor!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Trenton, Ohio
Do you think this cream soda tastes better than other brands? Would you recommend?