Jones Soda Cream Flavor

by Jones

Jones™ Cream Flavor Soda.
Your photos.
Your soda.
Your brand.
With natural & artificial flavors.
4-12 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz) / 4-355 ml bottles (1.42 L).

Do you think this cream soda tastes better than other brands? Would you recommend?
Start your review of Jones Soda Cream Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Jones Soda Cream Flavor uploaded by Holly M.
These were surprisingly great. Loved the cane sugar taste to one of my favorite service.
Jenna D.
If you love cream soda, try this one! It might be a little pricier than some other brands, but definitely worth it if you want something smooth and full of flavor!
Katy M.
If you love cream soda prepare to have your mind blown. This is the best cream soda I've ever tried. It exceeded my expectations when I tried it a few years ago and I haven't strayed from it since. I always keep these in stock for parties to have an assortment of beverages and these are a hit every time.
Cinder N.
Jones Cream Soda in the glass bottles is the best soda I've ever tasted. It's just sweet enough and just fizzy enough. I've found the cream soda in cans but the flavor isn't the same. This isn't amber colored, it's clear. My favorite!
Caleb W.
Odenton, MD
Let me tell you!!! The best cream soda out there. Definitely a few more bucks for this unique cream soda but it's definitely worth it.
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Not a fan of these. Way too sweet for my taste but I guess it's dependent on where you're from and what soda you grew up on. To me it tastes pretty syrupy and I prefer a much lighter soda and flavor. I'd honestly pick sprite or something more fizzy over this.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
This is my favorite soda ever! Jones cream soda cannot compare to anyone else. I love the flavor, the bottle everything. It definitely isn't the cheapest but for a good product like this its worth every penny. I would buy this again any day for sure.
ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
I really love these1 But it seems so hard to find these little guys1 I guess everyone likes these! But I like the blue ones as well
Ashley J.
Ladys Island, SC
These are one of my favorite sodas. It's a little harder to find a place that isn't sold out where I live. These are awesome!
Katie Y.
Charlottesvle, VA
Found out they're going back to the original recipe that was even better than Virgil's!  Definitely my favorite cream soda!