BY JONES SODA CO

Jones soda halloween caramel apple 8 oz 4 pk see more...

Kristal J.
Raleigh, NC
I literally stock up on these every year. As soon as I find them I try to buy what all is on display because they are perfect to pack for lunches or a sweet mini treat. If you want to get even more creative, they go great with vanilla vodka to make a spooky treat! I love Jones, and I usually find these and the other flavors at Target. Usually aren't over $3. 5 stars!
Michelle S.
I really really wish they sold these all year round. They taste amazing. I usually don't like flavors out of the ordinary, but this was delicious! I had a tangy taste and you could definitely taste both the caramel and apple. They were a little overpriced during Halloween but after they go on sale they're 75% off. You can get them at target.
Amy H.
Olathe, KS
Love love love this soda! My daughter as a kid always made me buy her around halloween. She is a teen and still loves this stuff however we cant find it in stores but i might jst have to order it for her!
Roy r.
Novi, MI
I would love to try this soda I have never had it before it sounds pretty good to me I would love to review this product and I would urge other s to try it if it tastes good
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
I know that I am slightly prejudiced by my love for anything caramel apple flavored, but this stuff is great! Mix with some vodka for extra fun :)
Michelle J.
While typically I love Jones soda and especially its apple flavor, this combination is not good whatsoever. Stick to actual caramel apples.
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I would drink these all year if I could! I don't always enjoy the flavored that Jones comes up with, but love this one!
Eunice R.
Riverside
This is a surprisingly very tasty I just bought because it was Halloween themed so I tried it and it's not bad
Lisa K.
So delicious and different! Always count on jones soda to make an awesome Soda drink with different flavors
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
AMAZING brand and great pop. All their soda is soft and has amazing flavored.
Amy Y.
Brandon, MB
How would you describe the flavor of these?
Holly P.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this taste good at all?
Carina a.
Perris, CA
Does this taste good ?
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Where could one find these! They sound delicious! ?
Maria F.
Does it taste good? If so where can I find them?