BeveragesSodaJones Soda Co
Jones Soda Halloween Caramel Apple 8 oz 4 pk

Jones Soda Co Jones Soda Halloween Caramel Apple 8 oz 4 pk

by Jones Soda Co

Jones soda halloween caramel apple 8 oz 4 pk

Is this worth the buy? I saw it at the store the other day, but wasn't quite sure about it.
Does it taste good? If so where can I find them?
Does this taste good ?
Start your review of Jones Soda Co Jones Soda Halloween Caramel Apple 8 oz 4 pk!
How would you rate this product?
Kristal J.
Orlando
I literally stock up on these every year. As soon as I find them I try to buy what all is on display because they are perfect to pack for lunches or a sweet mini treat. If you want to get even more creative, they go great with vanilla vodka to make a spooky treat! I love Jones, and I usually find these and the other flavors at Target. Usually aren't over $3. 5 stars!
Valerie S.
Tampa, FL
I know that I am slightly prejudiced by my love for anything caramel apple flavored, but this stuff is great! Mix with some vodka for extra fun :)
Amy H.
Olathe, KS
Love love love this soda! My daughter as a kid always made me buy her around halloween. She is a teen and still loves this stuff however we cant find it in stores but i might jst have to order it for her!
Eunice R.
Riverside
This is a surprisingly very tasty I just bought because it was Halloween themed so I tried it and it's not bad
Michelle J.
Apex, NC
While typically I love Jones soda and especially its apple flavor, this combination is not good whatsoever. Stick to actual caramel apples.
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
AMAZING brand and great pop. All their soda is soft and has amazing flavored.
AMAZING brand and great pop. All their soda is soft and has amazing flavored.
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I would drink these all year if I could! I don't always enjoy the flavored that Jones comes up with, but love this one!
Lisa S.
So delicious and different! Always count on jones soda to make an awesome Soda drink with different flavors
Michelle S.
I really really wish they sold these all year round. They taste amazing. I usually don't like flavors out of the ordinary, but this was delicious! I had a tangy taste and you could definitely taste both the caramel and apple. They were a little overpriced during Halloween but after they go on sale they're 75% off. You can get them at target.
Rosie H.
Love these so much!! Such a different taste but I love it my favorite food put into a drink