BY JONES

Jones™ Blue Bubblegum Flavor Soda.
With natural & artificial flavors.
4-12 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz)/ 4-355 ml bottles (1.42 L). see more...

• OMG, never mind diabetics - with 41g of sugar, is this sa...1 Answers
  • Omg does anyone remember the Fu Fu Berry? Do they still ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
McCraya H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Oh my this sounds awesome I have not heard of this ever if only I could be so lucky to get the chance to try I'd adore this drink with .y all it will be my new favorite where is this available any one know??
Cecilia L.
Words can't describe how much I love Jones soda! I used to have one every Friday when my dad took me to school because he let me pack my own lunch, so all I can think of is middle school nostalgia. The sodas taste so great in ANY of the flavors, but I'm definitely partial to this one.

Jones also uses customer photos on the fronts of their bottles and I just think that's neat (:
Arianna D.
I love jones soda blue bubblegum is my #1 favorite!! I love that it's sweetened with cane sugar and not HF corn syrup.. It's so refreshing, and definitely worth the money!! I definitely recommend!!👍❤️💯
Gwen M.
Gastonia, NC
This is my favorite flavor off jones soda!! I love it so much it is just perfect for a hot day This one is my favorite of all the variety of flavors
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
I drank Jones soda all the time when I was a kid, and I absolutely love this, next to cream soda this is my favorite! So sweet and satisfying. :)
Emily H.
Bowling Green
One of my favorite specialty sodas. Tastes sweet but not too sweet! Definitely a must try. My only complaint is that it’s hard for me to find.
Brooklyn A.
This is my favorite drink in the world some people thinks it sounds nasty its amazing try it!!!!!! If you don't try it u will be sorry.
Carmen W.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love Jones Soda but I wasn't a fan of this flavor but it was nice trying something different
Hayley M.
Western Canada
The BubbleGum flavour is the best of the Jones Soda flavours! Great taste that quenches your thirst! I love that the pictures on the labels are taken by your everyday person and that there's a "fortune cookie" under the lid.
naf C.
From all the flavors, this is my second best flavor. My top is the cream one. I love Jones soda, they have a unique taste. This one tastes like hubble gum and it has just the right amount of sweetness.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Omg does anyone remember the Fu Fu Berry? Do they still make that?!
George H.
Buena Park
OMG, never mind diabetics - with 41g of sugar, is this safe for children to drink? I don't think so! The only way that I would serve this to them is with an eye dropper in a large glass of water.