BY JONES

At Jones, We're Just Regular People Who Make Good Soda. Naturally And Artificially Flavored 0 G Of Total Fat see more...

• Where can I buy these? I used to see them in Panera, but ...2 Answers
  • Is this a really sweet drink?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Jones flavor?3 Answers
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
I've loved every (fruity or normal soda) flavor I've tried from Jones. They have the perfect level of flavor and carbonation. There are so many unique flavors like Fufu berry and bubblegum. (They also have more off the wall flavors seasonally like Green Bean casserole and corn on the cob... which taste pretty realistic but are too weird for me to truly enjoy the full bottle.)

Plus I love that they have quotes under the cap and feature artwork/ photography from their fans.
Autumn W.
London, OH
I love Jones Soda! Although I find it difficult to justify paying $21.00 for a 12-pack, there seems to be little other choice if I want the delicious flavor of bubblegum in a beverage. My favorite flavors of Jones, Crushed Melon and Strawberry & Cream, are long since gone. It's so sad that every time I get a flavor I love, it disappears. If they stop producing the bubblegum, I'm going to cry.
Lauren C.
Jones Cream Soda is actually the only soda I will drink. I can't drink "normal" sodas like Coca-cola because the syrup is so thick and the carbonation is so strong that it physically hurts to drink it. However, because Jones is more natural I have never experienced this issue! The cream soda is so sweet and has a perfectly crisp flavor. Plus the bottles are adorable! I highly recommend this soda!
Haley F.
These are super sweet, no matter the flavor, but I love them all the same. Every Thanksgiving my mom guys these for my siblings and cousins and I despite our age. They're a bit pricey, but they're super yummy and especially remind me of a happy Thanksgiving tradition
Orlando M.
Growing up, Jones Soda was always a summer bash must have. I always use to send photos in seeing if my photo was worthy for the front bottle. It's such an amazing experience drinking Jones Soda as summer thoughts kick in. All the flavors are great but Green Apple has to be my favorite.
Alyssa D.
I love this brand and sodas. The creators of this brand are all family and they are very family oriented. I love that you can send them a picture and they may use it for the picture on the bottle. The soda is absolutely amazing and worth the money and the happiness your tummy gets lol
Elizabeth P.
Ridgewood, NY
I can't drink sodas like Coke or Pepsi because the syrup upsets my stomach, but these sodas don't have all that gunk in them. They're really sweet but really refreshing! I also like how you can submit your own photos for the labels!
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO
I used to drink these all the time when I was younger and I always liked the blue ones and red ones. I can't remember what the flavors were but I really liked them. I don't like a lot of the other flavors though
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
I haven't had a Jone's soda in so long! They are so good! I may have to order online because I don't see them anymore. They are really sweet with fun flavors. I used to drink them all the time in college. All that sugar for late night studying haha!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Jones sodas are extremely popular in the state of Maine. I love that there are so many different flavors and the names are really awesome also. The price is a good price and they are comparable to other sodas and I think kids have fun with it.
Jahmirca I.
What is your favorite Jones flavor?
Marney E.
Is this a really sweet drink?
Jessica M.
Carlisle, PA
Where can I buy these? I used to see them in Panera, but I haven't in years.