Jones Root Beer

Jones™ Root Beer.
Flavor.
With natural flavors.
12 fl oz 355 ml.

How does this compare to other brands?
Start your review of Jones Root Beer!
I received this as a free item from my local grocery store and I have to say it's really good! I love most drinks that are root beer but I'll be buying more of this. It hits the spot.
Richmond, VA
Jones Root Beer is a different kind of soda because it's made with cane sugar. To me it's not as sweet as most sodas but it still has taste to it. You don't feel as guilty drinking this sodas as other sodas.
Springfield , IL
I enjoy this soda . I love rootbeer floats and and Jones soda doesn't have all the non neccesary ingredients. I also enjoy it while eating a sandwhich. Great soda.
No Special Diet
I love jones soda !! The rootbeer is probably my favorite! It is truly unique since that use pure sugar cane!! If you have never had it try it quick
Organic
Wyoming, MI
Root err is my favorite soda but there are other brands that have a better taste to me. Jones come in a cool glass bottle which is different
No Special Diet
A great company, and a great root beer. The taste is smoothr than the over bubbly and harsh canned root beers, and it's great in floats!
Atlanta , GA
Jones soda is awesome because they use real sugar and the taste really shows! this is a definitely fav
Golden, MS
Jones Soda is one of the best flavored sodas you can get.. I love Jones soda
Jones Soda is one of the best flavored sodas you can get.. I love Jones soda
Modesto , CA
Let me just say.... YUMMMMY! I love Jones root beer! The flavor is fantastic!
Let me just say.... YUMMMMY! I love Jones root beer! The flavor is fantastic!
Loganville, GA
Not as good as IBC but still pretty tasty. I prefer their cream soda however.
Not as good as IBC but still pretty tasty. I prefer their cream soda however.