Jones Holiday Gift Pack Soda 4 Pack 2011 Candy Cane, Ginger Bread, Sugar Plum, Pear Tree

BY JONES

Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
I love Jones soda products. I really like some of the more traditional flavors. These have some interesting flavors but still worth the buy and it's an interesting gift.
Tanielle A.
Lancaster, TX
OMG! I get these all the time. I've been drinking these for years. First what got me was the package, presentation is everything to me, but when you taste it. You can't stop drinking it. Soo good..
Sara S.
Oakdale, PA
I love these around the holidays! But I would have to agree with the last review, it's a hit and miss with the flavored - either too much flavor, not enough flavor, or just right.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
I have always loved jones soda. I would always have to get one whenever i would see them. Green apple was always my favorite. i would totally recommend though.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
I haven't had these in a very long time. They taste great! Also healthy. They are priced a little hight but worth it. Yes I recommend.
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
It's a hit and miss sometimes with the flavor, it can be really overpowering or sometimes almost nothing... weird.
Tara C.
I love Jones Soda. So I thought this would be great, and some if it was. But it was a little pricey and some of the soda didn't taste right