Jones Cream Cane Sugar Soda, 12 fl oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Sarah W.

BY JONES

Jones Cream Cane Sugar Soda: Independent Since '96 see more...

Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Cream soda is my favorite type of soda but I hate all the garbage that soda contains. Jones however is a nice alternative. It bottle is classy and fun and the flavor is unbeatable. Compared to other sodas, it's a bit expensive but you are paying for quality
Lynzie Y.
Louisville, KY
This is literly the best soda ever. I do not usually like cokes at all but I love Jones cream soda and the labels on the bottles make it that much better. They are not found everywhere which stinks but they are worth the time looking for them.
Frankie H.
Cayce, SC
I have never had, or even heard of this drink before. I'm so going to have to look for this!.. does anyone know where I can possibly find it at?.. and is it any good?.. would any of you guys recommend it?
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
I love jones sodas always have unique flavors and not as sugary as other brands
Christina L.
Bryan
I started drinking this soda when I was in high school. I love the flavor of each one. And there are so many to choose from!
Shad N Ashley W.
Newark
This is the best cream soda. Never bought any other soda that tastes as good as the jones.
Tina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is absolutely delicious. I love all of the Jones sodas i have tried. They have great flavors and remind me of when i was little. I aldo love its made with cane sugar.
Sarah H.
I LOVE this soda! It actually doesn't taste like cream soda, though. It tastes more like cotton candy in my opinion...which is EVEN BETTER!
Love love love jones soda since I was younger. This one tastes like cotton candy almost! If you want a sweet soda try this! Better than any other cream soda out there! I would recommend 100%
Beth M.
Camp Hill, PA
I haven't had this in ages - but I love it!! It's the perfect sweetness!!!! A cream soda like nothing you've ever had!!!! The packaging is super cute!