Jones Canadian Bacon 6 oz uploaded by Shandell E.

BY JONES #26 in Bacon

Jones canadian bacon 6 oz see more...

• What is your favorite way to use Jones Canadian bacon?6 Answers
Jones Canadian Bacon 6 oz
  • "I throw one of these in the skillet to warm it up after I cook my egg and then slide it right on to an english muffin for fast, easy and healither breakfast sandwich." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Redding, CA
I use this either for a breakfast sandwich or on pizzas. Either way it is delicious. It can be a bit pricey but in the U.S. there aren't a lot of options for this type of product. Still worth every cent.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is my go to bacon when I'm making either eggs Benedict for breakfast or just want a leaner meat on the side of my eggs for breakfast. It's perfectly sized to use in any breakfast sandwiches and it tastes great.
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
I was tired of making regular bacon so I decided to give this Canadian Bacon a try. It was fabulous. My family loved it. We use it for breakfast and to put it on pizza (without the traditional pineapple that some folks add) with pepperoni to give it a fun flavor.
julia h.
Cottonwood, AZ
I love making eggs benidict with this bacon ! I also cut it up and put jt in some of my casseroles. This is an amazing bacon and you just have to try it for your self . It's addictive
Denise P.
Gilbert, AZ
I needed to get some Canadian Bacon so we could show the scouts how to make homemade pizzas. I had never used this brand and decided to give it a try, the scouts and then since I had some left took it home and my family all really liked it. Guess what now it is my go to brand for Canadian Bacon.
Lauren P.
This bacon is really good. At my local grocery store there's only 2 brands this and store brand. That being said i chose this for my pizza and was really happy. Fresh, good quality!
Randi W.
Chandler, AZ
I use this Canadian bacon for eggs Benedict all the time! It's always do tasty and adds the perfect balance to the breakfast dish. It's also much healtheir than regular bacon
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL
I throw one of these in the skillet to warm it up after I cook my egg and then slide it right on to an english muffin for fast, easy and healither breakfast sandwich. Perfect size and great taste.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
We use the jones canadian bacon for our breakfast scrambles a lot on the weekends...its so much more healtheir than bacon and less calories!
Emma A.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of Canadian bacon at all, but I love this! It is such so flavorful and I buy this each time I go to the store...DELICIOUS!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is your favorite way to use Jones Canadian bacon?