BY JONES

Jones™ Berry Lemonade Flavor Soda.
Your photos.
Your soda.
Your brand.
With natural & artificial flavors.
4-12 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz). see more...

• Enjoy this flavor ... what flavor should I try need?5 Answers
Jones Berry Lemonade Soda - 4 PK
  • "They taste great and I have always loved looking at all the different pictures people send in!" in 1 review
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is hands down my favorite soda! Taste is great and unique, the packaging is incredible and for sure worth the extra $$. The different photos they chose are great and set the tone for a delicious soda. Jones brand is great, id love to advertise for them.
Yusbreili G.
If you've never had Jones Soda Candy before, you should probably try before you buy in bulk. I discovered it at Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, but it's hard to find anywhere else so I went ahead with a 12-pack. The candy itself is shaped like tablets. I love berry and citrus flavors, and I love fizzy candy, so I am I big fan of this. I like to keep it at my desk or in the car as a crunchy little pick-me-up. Yum.
Chelsea F.
I think Jones sodas tastes great overall. I have tried a few flavors. I purchased a single of this flavor at Kroger. It was good but probably not my favorite. I could taste the berry and a hint of lemonade.
Elisabeth C.
Best flavor in these. I love Jones sodas. The packaging is sooo cute. I also love the ones with dogs. Best soda brand. Lovvvvee
Alyssa C.
I haven't had a Jones soda in a long time, but I remember that this was my favorite flavor. I don't seem to see them as often as I used to. It's very unique that each bottle has a different picture.
Brittney B.
Jones Soda is great on a hot summer day!! Perfect for something fun! Its very sweet to me as I am mainly a water drinker. I always love to buy them for birthday parties I throw for my daughter.
Calla Q.
Lacey, WA
I love Jones soda! I used to walk to the drug store in town with my sister to get these during the summer when I was a kid! They taste great and I have always loved looking at all the different pictures people send in! Its a classic in my family!
Mariah W.
I gave i to the hype today and bought a 4 pack from kroger fr $5. I've got to say they're pretty good! I didn't expect them to be so expensive; they'll definitely be reserved to special treat like Izzy sodas.
jen c.
I love Jones soda, especially the lemonade flavors. The bottle are pretty cool and the price is in my opinion fair.
Kelly T.
Orlando, FL
Jones soda is one of my classic favorites! Berry Lemonade is one of my very favorites. Sweet and fizzy, slightly sour, and so so good!
America M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Enjoy this flavor ... what flavor should I try need?