J.One Jelly Pack

by J.One

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A perfect multitasker that's a hydrating morning mask, antiaging support, and makeup-gripping primer in one. Solutions for:- Firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven texture- DrynessIf you want to know more… The J. One Jelly Pack can be applied to cleansed skin first thing in the morning as a multitasking treatment, mask, and primer-in-one, working to hydrate and prime skin for makeup. Created by top Korean actress Jiwon Ha to help condense her morning skincare routine, the unique, jelly-like texture liquefies onto skin with gentle patting and creates a canvas which helps to grip any makeup applied afterwards. Fullerene works to address free radicals and brighten the appearance of skin, while fragmented hyaluronic acid hydrates for a plumper appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free of mineral oils and synthetic dyes.

Does anyone know the ingredients in this?
Where can I order? Concerned e-bay and Amazon Offers May not be real deal as product has been discontinued ?
I hear this works best as a primer when it's tapped into the skin and not rubbed. Would tapping/stippling it in with a makeup brush work well?
Start your review of J.One Jelly Pack!
Risyki G.
J.One Jelly Pack uploaded by Risyki G.
J.One Jelly Pack uploaded by Risyki G.
My holy grail!!! best primer and skincare product rolled into one. It is very sticky and takes some getting used to. I place three pumps into the palm of my hand and rub it around onto both hands and quickly pat it onto my face. Wait for it to absorb. As a primer, I noticed that this has a lifting and cooling effect on the skin, which makes it easier to apply makeup. My foundation goes on smoother and stays put for longer. As a morning moisturizer, this hydrates the skin so I blot less than usual. If you are looking for a long lasting primer through the day and night. This is the primer for you! J.One Jelly Pack
Gina A.
J.One Jelly Pack uploaded by Gina A.
This is a multitasking face pack. It has gluelike consistency that can be spread into a thin layer and it keeps face firm and tight. It makes a great priming base before makeup to fill in pores and hide dry skin. It dries after awhile to almost mattelike finish. It can also be applied as part of night skin care routine to help even and brighten skin tone as it contains niacinamide.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
J.One Jelly Pack uploaded by Karen W.
J.One Jelly Pack is a multi tasking miracle in a bottle. I can't even explain it, I'm closer to 40 even though I don't claim it, this primer/pack/moisturizer rainbow sweat helps me keep telling that lie. It's skincare that firms your skin & tightens everything up while providing an extremely tacky, super grip on your foundation. The trick is to pat it in, in & up in a stipling motion like you do with your beauty blender, this melts into your skin & makes a crazy base for makeup. Once you get past the learning curve you will be amazed by it like I was. It's a little expensive, but the bottle is much bigger than most primers. It's got over 1.5 oz in there! This is going to have me going down the rabbit hole of k beauty, but if it's all like this, I'm absolutely great with that.
Hilary Z.
Marlette
J.One Jelly Pack uploaded by Hilary Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
I liked this a lot. I heard about it through NikkieTutorials so I had to go buy it. It really is tacky & grippy so it helps the foundation stick for a long time! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others!
GRACIE W.
LA
J.One Jelly Pack uploaded by GRACIE W.
I was so excited to try this super popular Korean skincare product, but I don’t think it really does much for me. The consistency is super sticky and I feel like it dries before I can evenly spread it across my face - this requires you to use quite a bit of product each time. I use it after I wash my face in the morning and before my sunscreen, followed by my makeup. My makeup looks good right after, but I find myself getting oily even quicker. You can also use this as an overnight mask, which I might try instead of as a primer!
Kamela H.
Roslindale, MA
If you have oily to combo skin and are looking for a new primer, look no further! This stuff is amazingggg!! It gives hydration while also prepping the face for foundation and face products. It’s a little tacky, which I like. It allows the makeup on top to really stick to it and last all day!! Makes my skin look plump and healthy. Love this stuff!!
Janel L.
Reynoldsburg, OH
J.One Jelly Pack uploaded by Janel L.
The stickiest primer you will ever use. It is so amazing. You can physically feel and see how the surface it's on becomes sticky. Products adhere to it and don't move. It smooths all fine lines, and feels in any dips or crevices. This most amazing primer. My all time fav.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Oooo....I DID NOT LIKE THIS!! I bought into the hype and decided to give this a try and boy was this a let down! Going into it I was aware that it had a sticky feeling to it but i didnt realize that it was going to last all day! Even after i put on my foundation and powder it still felt very tacky and my skin just looked gross. Highly disappointed with this!
Ashley E.
Alexandria, VA
I am all about Korean skincare. They're innovative, in the cutting edge of new ingredients, and I like their value of focusing on skin rather than makeup. So, I was excited to try out this "foundation gripper", a type of primer I hadn't heard about before. The fact that it also included some nice anti-aging ingredients was a bonus. That being said,was t blown away by the performance of this product. It goes on quite sticky (hence the name), though quickly sets to allow for foundation. Thing is, I didn't really notice any effects on the wear or longevity of my makeup. The best combo I found was the layer a silicone primer on top and THEN foundation. But who wants to use two primers? All in all, a decent product, but not rushing out to repurchase.
Pamela P.
J.One Jelly Pack uploaded by Pamela P.
J.One Jelly Pack uploaded by Pamela P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is beyond amazing when used right. It grips your makeup all day long, tightens, fills, and gives you the glass skin of your dreams!!! Make sure that your skin is moist from an essence before you apply and press it into the skin. Like really press and take your time lol. You won’t be mad! I’ve tried every j one jelly product and this is still OG. I recommend for personal use and I use this on my clients and they love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley T.
Imperial, MO
il y a 3 ans
J.One Jelly Pack is this primer worth the price? I have heard that the stickiness of it really helps keep makeup in place. Is this true? Would you recommend it? If not which affordable brands of primer do you use?
Sami B. il y a un an
This is my holy grail primer! I have been using it for the last three years because, as you mentioned, the sticky texture really helps! Also, one bottle goes a really long way! Using it every day, I only go through about 1.5 bottles every year. I think it’s definitely worth it!