BY J.ONE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A perfect multitasker that's a hydrating morning mask, antiaging support, and makeup-gripping primer in one. Solutions for:- Firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven texture- DrynessIf you want to know more… The J. One Jelly Pack can be applied to cleansed skin first thing in the morning as a multitasking treatment, mask, and primer-in-one, working to hydrate and prime skin for makeup. Created by top Korean actress Jiwon Ha to help condense her morning skincare routine, the unique, jelly-like texture liquefies onto skin with gentle patting and creates a canvas which helps to grip any makeup applied afterwards. Fullerene works to address free radicals and brighten the appearance of skin, while fragmented hyaluronic acid hydrates for a plumper appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free of mineral oils and synthetic dyes.

• How is this for combo skin?1 Answers
  • Is this like a primer or a serum? Do I wear it under my m...2 Answers
  • What’s your favorite underrated face primer? Mine is the ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
I actually rated this a 4.5 on my blog (www.lifesslices.com) but ranked it a four here. The J.One Jelly Pack is by far my favorite primer I've used to date. I was a worried at first because I thought it would be a very heavy product to use under make-up that would clog pores. However, once I gave it a few minutes to really soak into my skin, it was lightweight as ever. This primer comes through on its point to provide a gripping base. My make-up has stayed put throughout a full day of work and evening out to dinner easily. It does smooth out my pores as well. The only thing I wish it did a better job of was the anti-aging aspect around my smile lines. I still battle make-up creases in that area and while that could just be something I have to deal with, I want to minimize it as much as possible. J.One Jelly Pack
Caitlin M.
Waukesha, WI
This right here is my JAMMMMMM. I love K. Beauty products and read way too many beauty sites that introduce me to new products like this one, some not so great and then some like this gem! I was a little weirded out at first by the texture of this but honestly, now I can't live without it. I recently ran out and thought oh well I can get by with another primer I have and let me tell you, it is not AT ALL the same. I like being matte in the summer(actually all year round but more so in summer months obvi) and this stuff allows me to get that look but at the same time, I don't feel like the makeup gets cakey looking over it. Sometimes primers that are advertised as "matte" work well, but my makeup looks like cake face on the top. The Jelly Pack gives me life and everything I need in a primer while stay fresh looking all day. I have gone through 2 bottles already and I need more ASAP. Perfect multi-tasking product for sure. Must have.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
this primer is all that it's hyped up to be! Here's the way I use it. moisturize skin, wait about 5 min and then apply 1 pump of this, don't rub it in! just pat it all over your face and wait about 5 or 10 minutes to works it's magic. Yes, it will feel sticky to the touch at first, but once you apply your makeup it feels comfortable and leaves the skin looking airbrushed. I live in Louisiana where it's super hot and humid. I applied this at 10 am, went to work and then met up with friends at 6pm. My friend cut me off mid sentence to tell me that she can't stop staring at my face and asked me if I was wearing a new foundation (it wasn't). She was stunned when I told her it was the same $5 wet n wild foundation i always wear. This primer makes a huge difference, don't let the price be a put off, one pump is all you need.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Great as a primer, which is basically how I’ve been using this amazing slightly tacky moisturizing gel.

Works best UNDER makeup on a CLEAN face; then press in the goodness.

This product needs to be pressed in, not rubbed in like most of us are inclined to do when we put a product on our face.

The gel is THICK, colorless, odorless and flavorless... yeah, I’m gross like that- if it gets on my lips during application, I’m tasting it!

This won’t make foundation roll and flake off, which is key to anyone who wears their daily face armor.

Best place to get your bang for your buck on this product is Amazon.
Ji S.
Brooklyn , NY
It has a gel like consistency but I didn’t find it as thick as most reviews say. It really depends on how much you’re using. It applies thick but it absorbs for me in a matter of a minute or two.

I can’t say I saw pores minimizing or firming but it acts as a great primer to grip foundation.

I’m an avid user of Korean skin care and it does say it’s an all in one formula so I’ve been skipping my moisturizer but I still use my Whamisa organic flowers deep rich essence  toner prior to applying the Jone.

I think its its great for spring and summer but I don’t feel it has enough moisturization for winter if you have dry skin. And I have really sensitive skin and it didn’t give me any irritation which is also great.
Andi W.
Wichita
I love this stuff I use it every single morning as my primer before I put on my makeup it has a slightly tacky feel so it really helps her makeup to last longer it doesn't show skin textures or enhance pores. It does slightly Titan but it's very temporary but really I love this most not as a skin care product but mostly as a primer it works wonderfully even on oily mature highly texturized big pore skin. Oh and it's one of the only primers I can use that does not break out my skin.
Aleisa M.
I heard that this was a more sensible dupe for the $200+ Sisley Primer and I decided to give it a shot. It’s an unusual application process which is where I feel many people get turned off to this primer. You have to swipe it all over then pat until it gets tacky. This primer does everything it claims and really makes my skin look like a K-Pop star. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a primer that blues and keeps makeup on ALL DAY. Not to mention this is also a face treatment.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I bought this as a sleeping mask, I add my serums and moisturizer then when they dry I add this over the top- it prevents my skin from drying out and locks in all of my serums... because if it’s tacky texture I just tried it as a makeup primer and it works like a dream!! I love a product I can use for many things - it allows me to maintain my “ yeh I’m don’t go extras” look on my vanity - even though I am so extra 😆😂
Siny U.
I absolutely love this product. It has a thick sticky consistency that u spread on ur face by tapping it in. Initially i used it alone bc its 2 in 1, moisturizer and primer together. Its especially good for lazy people like me. but i realize when i add facial oil before this, it kinda spreads really awkwardly and is uneven. But nonetheless, still rly like this.
Sandy L.
Honolulu, HI
Was very excited to try this since it was raved about all over YouTube for a second. My skin was extremely oily at the time. I don't think it really helped with that. It's very sticky, like glue. I personally felt that I had to use a lot of product to cover my face. Really wanted to like it, considering how many skin loving ingredients are inside. Quite pricey, so I recommend getting a sample first!
Nicole L.
I have seen a lot of good things about the makeup gripper by J.One. Would you use this in the place of a traditional primer for face makeup or use it as a part of your makeup routine with a face primer?
Chace J.
Can you use this after moisturizer, or should I skip moisturizer completely?
Tara E.
El Paso, TX
Has anyone tried the J.One Jelly Pack primer!!J.One Jelly Pack I've heard amazing things but need some influensters to give me the real tea!
Kimberly L.
Millville, NJ
I've been looking for some primer and the lady at Sephora told me that this is a good alternative to primer but I forgot to ask her if it works well with oily skin, does anyone know if this product is good with oily skin?
Katherine C.
Do you feel like this highlights larger pores?

back