BY J.ONE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A perfect multitasker that's a hydrating morning mask, antiaging support, and makeup-gripping primer in one. Solutions for:- Firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven texture- DrynessIf you want to know more… The J. One Jelly Pack can be applied to cleansed skin first thing in the morning as a multitasking treatment, mask, and primer-in-one, working to hydrate and prime skin for makeup. Created by top Korean actress Jiwon Ha to help condense her morning skincare routine, the unique, jelly-like texture liquefies onto skin with gentle patting and creates a canvas which helps to grip any makeup applied afterwards. Fullerene works to address free radicals and brighten the appearance of skin, while fragmented hyaluronic acid hydrates for a plumper appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free of mineral oils and synthetic dyes.

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I actually rated this a 4.5 on my blog (www.lifesslices.com) but ranked it a four here. The J.One Jelly Pack is by far my favorite primer I've used to date. I was a worried at first because I thought it would be a very heavy product to use under make-up that would clog pores. However, once I gave it a few minutes to really soak into my skin, it was lightweight as ever. This primer comes through on its point to provide a gripping base. My make-up has stayed put throughout a full day of work and evening out to dinner easily. It does smooth out my pores as well. The only thing I wish it did a better job of was the anti-aging aspect around my smile lines. I still battle make-up creases in that area and while that could just be something I have to deal with, I want to minimize it as much as possible. J.One Jelly Pack
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Great as a primer, which is basically how I’ve been using this amazing slightly tacky moisturizing gel.

Works best UNDER makeup on a CLEAN face; then press in the goodness.

This product needs to be pressed in, not rubbed in like most of us are inclined to do when we put a product on our face.

The gel is THICK, colorless, odorless and flavorless... yeah, I’m gross like that- if it gets on my lips during application, I’m tasting it!

This won’t make foundation roll and flake off, which is key to anyone who wears their daily face armor.

Best place to get your bang for your buck on this product is Amazon.
Giovanna A.
Phoenix
This product has a very strange consistency. It is almost as if you were putting jello that melts as you work it in the skin. The first time I used it, I was a bit afraid of rubbing it into my skin because I thought it would roll up and come off like a peel...but it didn't, instead it make my skin super tacky and shiny. It also has a tighting effect, as if you were wearing a skin mask... It is super hard to explain... It does make the makeup last longer and I think it will work great for those people that have issues with their skin rubbing off. You can also wear it by itself and the pores of your skin look better (if that's something you are worry about)
Ji S.
Brooklyn , NY
It has a gel like consistency but I didn’t find it as thick as most reviews say. It really depends on how much you’re using. It applies thick but it absorbs for me in a matter of a minute or two.

I can’t say I saw pores minimizing or firming but it acts as a great primer to grip foundation.

I’m an avid user of Korean skin care and it does say it’s an all in one formula so I’ve been skipping my moisturizer but I still use my Whamisa organic flowers deep rich essence  toner prior to applying the Jone.

I think its its great for spring and summer but I don’t feel it has enough moisturization for winter if you have dry skin. And I have really sensitive skin and it didn’t give me any irritation which is also great.
Aleisa M.
I heard that this was a more sensible dupe for the $200+ Sisley Primer and I decided to give it a shot. It’s an unusual application process which is where I feel many people get turned off to this primer. You have to swipe it all over then pat until it gets tacky. This primer does everything it claims and really makes my skin look like a K-Pop star. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a primer that blues and keeps makeup on ALL DAY. Not to mention this is also a face treatment.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I bought this as a sleeping mask, I add my serums and moisturizer then when they dry I add this over the top- it prevents my skin from drying out and locks in all of my serums... because if it’s tacky texture I just tried it as a makeup primer and it works like a dream!! I love a product I can use for many things - it allows me to maintain my “ yeh I’m don’t go extras” look on my vanity - even though I am so extra 😆😂
Siny U.
I absolutely love this product. It has a thick sticky consistency that u spread on ur face by tapping it in. Initially i used it alone bc its 2 in 1, moisturizer and primer together. Its especially good for lazy people like me. but i realize when i add facial oil before this, it kinda spreads really awkwardly and is uneven. But nonetheless, still rly like this.
jana r.
Columbia, MO
So I fell in love with the Sisley primer a few months ago. I love how it firmed my skin and I always had amazing makeup days...
I have been on the hunt for a dupe and I feel like I found It! Firm skin, check! Pores blurred, check! Hurray for J One and thank you for an amazing versatile product! (It can also be used as a hydrating sleep mask, amazing!) [product:j.one-jelly-pack]
Sandy L.
Honolulu , HI
Was very excited to try this since it was raved about all over YouTube for a second. My skin was extremely oily at the time. I don't think it really helped with that. It's very sticky, like glue. I personally felt that I had to use a lot of product to cover my face. Really wanted to like it, considering how many skin loving ingredients are inside. Quite pricey, so I recommend getting a sample first!
JL H.
Chattanooga
This stuff is fantastic! I got it as a free sample from Sephora and am looking forward to ordering the full sized option. It feels weird at first, kind of like watered down glue. But once it dries, it's smooth and gives an excellent base for make up. My foundation stays put all day if I use this as my primer. Absolutely worth the price.
Nicole L.
I have seen a lot of good things about the makeup gripper by J.One. Would you use this in the place of a traditional primer for face makeup or use it as a part of your makeup routine with a face primer?
Chace J.
Can you use this after moisturizer, or should I skip moisturizer completely?
Tara E.
El Paso, TX
Has anyone tried the J.One Jelly Pack primer!!J.One Jelly Pack I've heard amazing things but need some influensters to give me the real tea!
Kimberly L.
Millville, NJ
I've been looking for some primer and the lady at Sephora told me that this is a good alternative to primer but I forgot to ask her if it works well with oily skin, does anyone know if this product is good with oily skin?
Katherine C.
Do you feel like this highlights larger pores?