BY J.ONE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A perfect multitasker that's a hydrating morning mask, antiaging support, and makeup-gripping primer in one. Solutions for:- Firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven texture- DrynessIf you want to know more… The J. One Jelly Pack can be applied to cleansed skin first thing in the morning as a multitasking treatment, mask, and primer-in-one, working to hydrate and prime skin for makeup. Created by top Korean actress Jiwon Ha to help condense her morning skincare routine, the unique, jelly-like texture liquefies onto skin with gentle patting and creates a canvas which helps to grip any makeup applied afterwards. Fullerene works to address free radicals and brighten the appearance of skin, while fragmented hyaluronic acid hydrates for a plumper appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free of mineral oils and synthetic dyes.

Buy on Sephora
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I tried this based on Nikki tutorials review on YouTube and wanted to love it . I purchased on the Sephora website. It's pretty pricey at 42 dollars but I figured why not ? I always love Nikki's recommendations, but this was a fail for me . The idea of it is amazing but it fell short .After you apply you are left with a sticky base for your foundation to cling to . Perfect right ?! WRONG ! Well for me anyways . This product gripped to my foundation , simultaneously enhancing every single imperfection and texture on my face. I won't be purchasing again .
Cristina V.
I love this primer! It’s super unusual. Very tacky and , as the name suggest, jelly like. I find that people that don’t love this hate it because they are rubbing it in and making it ball up. The trick is to press into your skin, only on your pores problem areas. I also think it makes your skin look amazing Alone and makeup free, and tent to use it more that way than a true primer. I don’t get oily, doesn’t break me out, but I also don’t see it prolonging my makeup which is why it gets 4 stars vs 5. This is a pore refiner and it does the job well!
Rita X.
Tucker, GA
I bought this product after watching Nikkitutorials on YouTube. I gave it a try since I have combination skin but also get very oily during my photo shoots, I sweat off my makeup most of the time. When I first tried the product, I was not amazed, but I wasn’t disappointed either. It is sticky to the touch, but after it settles in, it feels matte, non-sticky. I gave it a 3 because it is still nice for a smooth application on foundation, but it is difficult to apply because it’s hard for me for an all over my face application. It’s a good skincare also if you do not want to wear makeup that day.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
I’ve heard amazing things about this especially for those with larger pores, so i was very excited to try it. The consistency was not what I expected, very tacky and didn’t seem to spread very well. I just was worried it would make my foundation stick in weird ways and not lay evenly. But I think the stickiness really worked, my foundation layed just fine. I noticed it didn’t oxidize as much and it lasted my 9 hour work day just fine! I’m pretty happy with this product, though the tackiness still throws me off!
Eri V.
Sarasota, FL
This is my new favorite primer. I have normal to dry skin and I have been used to using primers that have that weird silicone type feel, and clay like texture that sometimes balls up. This primer is unlike any I’ve tried. It goes on sticky and you have to pat it until it’s dry. It’s cool because I do see a tightening effect as
Well as pore smoothing. When it dries it’s smooth but feels like freshly washed skin. Make applies amazing over this product.
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
If you have been searching for the perfect SUPER STICKY primer, look no further. This is the best of the best. I happened across this product before all of the beauty gurus got into it, and I was hoping to keep it my little secret. It keeps my foundation from sticking to my dry skin, and it helps my foundation apply beautifully. One pump is enough for your whole face. I’ve had the same bottle for over a year, and I’m just now getting low!
Siny U.
I absolutely love this product. It has a thick sticky consistency that u spread on ur face by tapping it in. Initially i used it alone bc its 2 in 1, moisturizer and primer together. Its especially good for lazy people like me. but i realize when i add facial oil before this, it kinda spreads really awkwardly and is uneven. But nonetheless, still rly like this.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I tried a sample of this from an employee at Sephora. It is supposed to work as a sticky primer for foundation to adhere to. In that respect, it worked well, but felt really strange when I applied it. It didn't feel all that great going on, like it tugged at my skin. I have oily skin, and it didn't keep my foundation on as long as my usual primers. I didn't purchase this after trying it.
Christina F.
I tried this on a recommendation from a Sephora employee. They recommended using it as a primer which would help with longevity of makeup. Personally, this was way too tacky for my liking and I didn't notice that it made my makeup look any better or last any better. If you enjoy sticky/tacky primers you might like this, but it was definitely not my preference.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
A lot of people went nuts for this product and I did like it but I wasn’t blown away. I like that it combined skin care and priming and one and it’s a very interesting texture. It works better if you pay it into the skin and gave a few seconds to drive down a bit… Overall it did a pretty good job of keeping my make up and place
Nicole L.
I have seen a lot of good things about the makeup gripper by J.One. Would you use this in the place of a traditional primer for face makeup or use it as a part of your makeup routine with a face primer?
Chace J.
Can you use this after moisturizer, or should I skip moisturizer completely?
Tara E.
El Paso, TX
Has anyone tried the J.One Jelly Pack primer!!J.One Jelly Pack I've heard amazing things but need some influensters to give me the real tea!
Kimberly L.
Millville, NJ
I've been looking for some primer and the lady at Sephora told me that this is a good alternative to primer but I forgot to ask her if it works well with oily skin, does anyone know if this product is good with oily skin?
Katherine C.
Do you feel like this highlights larger pores?