BY J.ONE

Jelly Cream from J.One, Korean actress Ha Ji Won's beauty line, is packed with natural Olive Oil and Nobel Prize-Winning ingredient Fullerene. It intensively hydrates and plumps up your skin while forming a smooth moisture barrier to keep skin protected. The dual anti-aging and brightening effects of its premium ingredients help leave skin clear, lustrous, and bouncy. Plus, its jelly texture adheres to skin without any stickiness or oiliness.

Buy on Sephora
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Nicole S.
Cranford , NJ
Not the best in the summer, but in the winter? Oooo man this is HG status right here. It's moisturizing, gives your skin bounce And firms up the skin. I always keep this in stock.
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
I can't say enough wonderful things about this face cream. It absorbs fast without leaving an oily residue. I instantly notice a dramatic change in the radiance of my skin
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this cream it firming and hydrating and it's one of my favorites in 2017 that I can say I actually am committed to using it every morning and a little goes a long way!! I love K Beauty it's one reason I would love to go to Korea and find out more about there skin care.,,,,!!!!!
This stuff has really really helped things a lot!! Amazing! Not only does it help firm out your face but it really gets in an moisturizes. This stuff isn't just like any other hyderating cream it works so so so much better and I would hughly recommend it!
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
One cremates ideal jelly for the hair to recover it and to put a sheen espetacular in the hair while mas you use it better
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Trisha A.
Chelsea, MA
J.one is an awesome brand for skin care it makes skin younger looking and keeps hydrated through out.
Shakira M.
The packaging is also really compact and great for travel. It was a purchase I definitely do not regret!!!! Definitely the most intense highlighter I own at the moment! I use it to
give myself a dewy glow to my skin. It doesn’t emphasize any texture
because it’s a cream. I tend to have that problem with a lot of powder
highlights. I like to use this underneath my foundation for a
glow-from-within look. It’s also easy to apply over powder products.
Joanna Y.
Tustin, CA
How would the consistency of this product be best described?
Sobia A.
Where can I buy this one?
Sobia A.
Where can I buy this one?
Kellie M.
Louisville, KY
Do they carry this at Sephora?