BY J.ONE

Jelly Cream from J.One, Korean actress Ha Ji Won's beauty line, is packed with natural Olive Oil and Nobel Prize-Winning ingredient Fullerene. It intensively hydrates and plumps up your skin while forming a smooth moisture barrier to keep skin protected. The dual anti-aging and brightening effects of its premium ingredients help leave skin clear, lustrous, and bouncy. Plus, its jelly texture adheres to skin without any stickiness or oiliness.

Buy on Sephora
Nicole S.
CRANFORD, NJ
Not the best in the summer, but in the winter? Oooo man this is HG status right here. It's moisturizing, gives your skin bounce And firms up the skin. I always keep this in stock.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this cream it firming and hydrating and it's one of my favorites in 2017 that I can say I actually am committed to using it every morning and a little goes a long way!! I love K Beauty it's one reason I would love to go to Korea and find out more about there skin care.,,,,!!!!!
Jennifer C.
Long Island City, NY
J.One Jelly Cream leaves my skin feeling baby soft the next morning. It’s not too greasy like other moisturizers. It goes on thick but feels light on your skin. Brought a second jar before I ran out!!!
Annie N.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I can't say enough wonderful things about this face cream. It absorbs fast without leaving an oily residue. I instantly notice a dramatic change in the radiance of my skin
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanto este maquillaje porque ami mama le fundió I mucho cuando va a fiestas oh cuando va a ser otras cosas de su vida diaria u aparte me encanta porque en muy fino ese maquillaje y se lo recomiendo mucho de verdad a y también hablo inglés
This stuff has really really helped things a lot!! Amazing! Not only does it help firm out your face but it really gets in an moisturizes. This stuff isn't just like any other hyderating cream it works so so so much better and I would hughly recommend it!
Jessica O.
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Maria F.
Boston, MA
I love... Me encantan estos productos son muy buenos en verdad los recomiendo me encanta esta app nunca me cansare de comentar.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Joanna Y.
Tustin, CA
How would the consistency of this product be best described?
Sobia A.
Where can I buy this one?
Sobia A.
Where can I buy this one?
Kellie M.
Louisville, KY
Do they carry this at Sephora?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?