BY JONATHAN PRODUCT

Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
This hydrating conditioner helps ur hair feel volume and soft and it just overall great it feels great on my hair light weight and it doesn't feel their any product on my hair!
Yumi K.
I have dry and thick hair. I was looking for something that would help that and came across this conditioner. It has been great and has a nice scent that isn't too strong. I'd recommend this to people who want hydration to their hair!
Firdous A.
Love this product worth the price, does everything it says it would. in love in love in love, espically with my knee length hair!!!!!!!!!!! yes my hair is really that long
Megan P.
Pedro, OH
This condition done wonders on my dry hair! I could not believe how soft it is