BY JONATHAN PRODUCT

This Hydrating Conditioner provides long-lasting conditioning and protects hair from damage caused by heat styling. A must-have daily conditioner formulated to achieve long-lasting conditioning benefits, minimize the appearance of split ends, and make hair smooth and easier to manage. It restores shine and protects hair from damage caused by heat styling. Increases deep moisture retention within the hair cuticle and controls flyaways. Great for dry, damaged or chemically treated hair. Scent: The fresh, invigorating Greenleaf scent adds relaxing aromatherapy benefits in the shower and stimulates the senses. Succulent notes of apple, plum blossom, lemon, jasmine and sandalwood energize and refresh, relax and invigorate. see more...

Grecia G.

I recommend this . remember that a product must not only be good for if not for image content and essence. and this product shows the public beauty from the outside in that it is very important to us consumers . kas concerning conditioner propiedas I love that the intention is to protect and moisturize the hair with depth. excellent and it is this which I recommend .
raquel r.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I love me some hair conditioner .. That leaves your hair nice and soft and this is the one I will recommend
Chelsea D.
This is a great price for conditioner! I love the way this makes my hair feel and smell