BY JONATHAN PRODUCT

This gentle, sulfate - free cleanser is designed to provide long-lasting protection from frizz, and flyaways. Our unique blend of Aquxyl™ Moisture Complex, and oil moisturizers act as a protective barrier against heat, humidity, and other environmental factors. Deeply hydrates Provides long lasting frizz protection Prevents fly-aways Protects against heat, humidity, and other environmental factors Does not weigh hair down Free of GMO s, Parabens, Phthalates and Synthetic dyes Safe for color treated hair and Keratin treated hair see more...

Charee M.
I like the fact that this product is creamy appearing however it's pretty thin. I like the fact that it matters very well and little to no water when applied to the hair. It cleanses very well you can feel the bubbles going through each strand of your hair by using the product. My only discrepancy with the bottle is that it comes with a top that you have to pop open off and on to open and close whereas some shampoos may require like a pump to use to wash your hair.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,086 reviews
One of the best shampoos I've used. My hair felt amazingly hydrated after I used this. It was soft and required me to put a minimal amount of product in my hair afterwards to achieve my desired look and feel.