Jonathan Product Dirt
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received a LARGE sample of this paste but haven't used it yet. Does it work well? What's your favorite way to use it?
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
1 year ago
Sexy piecey beachy waves! My stylist worked at Jonathan, and she taught me how to warm the tiniest amount of product between my palms and use my fingers to run it through random pieces of hair, from midway down to ends. The key is keeping the product away from the root of the hair and using as little product as possible. For my long, thick hair I use an amount about half the size of a dime to do my whole head (random pieces). Have fun!
September M.
September M.
Works okay.
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
1 year ago
My son uses this daily! He's 6 & knows how to use. Super pliable, but the hold is fantastic. I use it when I need extra hold for my fly always in a pull back updo!
Ray S.
Ray S.
San Diego, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
I am a male with fairly short hair. I am able to use DIRT to style my hair with a messy spike, or to slick it back. It has a nice hold, yet it does not leave hair sticky or greasy. The scent is light and pleasant.