BY JONATHAN PRODUCT

Recreate that sexy "day after" salon look - even on clean hair - with this non-greasy, non-sticky texturizing paste. "There s something amazing about the way hair looks and behaves the day after - washing that is.  I created Dirt® to help you get that look easily." - Jonathan This non-greasy, non-sticky water based texturizing paste infused with Lemongrass Essential Water adds manageability. Sweet almond protein helps repair all types of hair. White tea, almond, horsetail and nettle extracts nourish, stimulate and condition. A potent antioxidant blend of natural plant botanicals combined with a UV filter help protects hair and prevents color fading. This mineral oil-free, water-based texturizing paste is especially good for giving hair control, definition, separation & that better-than-clean,. see more...

• I just received a LARGE sample of this paste but haven't ...4 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I am a male with fairly short hair." in 1 review
Brandon H.
Houston
Over any texturizing paste I have used, this one is definitely the best. I have fine baby hairs all along my hairline and this stuff works miracles on them. It holds very well and a brush of a comb always fixes any mess ups. I highly recommend this product to anyone with shorter hairstyles and have a hard time maintaining it throughout the day.
Morgan S.
Although this product is very expensive. It is worth every penny. It is effective in allowing me to go for days without washing my hair not looking greasy. Plus you only need a pea size amount, rub it in your hands until warm, then place on damp hair quickly. If you use too much it will look greasy. The beauty of this product is you only need a little bit and it makes the jar last longer. It also adds volume with teasing or fixing the hair
Starr H.
Grenada
This product is amazing. Not only can you use it in your hair, but it's also very good for when you're styling your eyebrows or need to trim them. I've found it is also a great eyeshadow primer among other things and great quantity for the price!!
Heather H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
My hair is really fine and so it is hard to keep my bangs in place over my eye to the side . All I need is a tiny bit of this product and it smoothes out my bangs and also keeps them in place. I also like to use this product to piece out the layers in my hair. I love this product!
Ray S.
San Diego, CA
I am a male with fairly short hair. I have been using Dirt for years. I am able to use DIRT to style my hair to give it texture with a messy spike, or to give it all day hold when I slick it back. It has a nice hold, yet it does not leave hair sticky or greasy. The scent is light, organic and not feminine.
Allison R.
Mckinney, TX
My. All. Time. Favorite. Pomade. As a gal with a Mohawk, hair products are my life. I love the creamy texture of this product, the smell, and the non-sticky finish. I just wish this product was easier to find, as it can sometimes be a struggle.
Brianne R.
A little goes a long way with this product; it's easy to over-do it and accidentally give yourself greasy hair. Get it right, and it looks fantastic. It's so nourishing, and my hair loves it. Smells great, too!
Elizabeth O.
Loved this product for my short, curly hair. I used the sample/travel size jar for over a year before it ran out. Pleasant smell and works great.
Lupe G.
I bought this and wasn't too impressed with it. I tried using this to keep my baby hairs down but that didn't work well
hafsa b.
I love love love this product its my all time favorite. I recommend it to everyone
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I just received a LARGE sample of this paste but haven't used it yet. Does it work well? What's your favorite way to use it?