BY JONATHAN PRODUCT

A natural pigmented loose mineral powder that temporarily disguises roots, covers gray hair and enhances highlights with a professional, natural looking finish. Product blends naturally with your hair color with our exclusive applicator that delivers the perfect amount of product exactly where you want it! Hides hair loss, thinning hair, bald spots & roots. Loose minerals blend color naturally. Give the illusion of thick full hair. Eliminates shiny spots from exposed scalp. Formulated to stay on the scalp Awake Color Root Touch Up, Blonde. see more...

Haley D.
Maryville, TN
This product is perfect for camouflaging those stubborn roots in between coloring your hair. I have the brown one, and it works so well! You just tap it quickly and brush the powder on your roots. Then you can have confidence that your hair looks perfect! It also gives you volume and fights grease like a dry shampoo :)
cheyanne h.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this kind of make up the brush is really soft and powder goes on smooth
Mais A.
Fast and easy to apply. And it is so smooth on roots. Just apply it and go!
Alicia R.
Washington, DC
Fast and easy to appeals
Karin A.
I'd love a product to do root touch up in between salon visits. I'm a medium blond with dark roots, would this product work for that?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
When I first heard about this product, I was VERY skeptical. What has your experience with this been? Positive, Negative?
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Has anyone used this to cover gray hair? If so how well does it work? I do not have a lot but I do have noticeable strands.
katie J.
Versailles, KY
I have been looking for a good root touch up for in between colors. Does anyone know if this lasts all day or smears?
Melanie F.
Avondale, AZ
Does this come in a shade for burgundy hair?

Walmart