BY JONATHAN GREEN INC

Lawn fertilizer 2503 size 45 pound 15,000 square feet coverage Controls dandelions and other broadleaf weeds on lawns while feeding your lawn with slow, controlled release fertilizer. Three way action provides ideal weed control. Feeds desirable grasses longer while weeds gradually disappear from the lawn. Apply when weeds are actively growing throughout the year. Do not seed for 4 weeks after applying. Do not mow 2 days before or after application. Apply to moist grass. see more...

• How many feet does a package cover?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any experience with this stuff? I could definite...1 Answers
Sheila T.
Goodridge, MN
I have never used weed and feed before, my lawn has not been something I worry about, but this year we have a outdoor wedding, so I used the weed and feed, I run out and after our first Rain and a little sun it is night and day different in where I left off, and We always have problems with Dandilions and I think it work on them also.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
My husband got it few days ago for the grass, I never pay attention to what's going on out of the house but I noticed that the grass was so good and so beautiful in no time. I should let him do the review but It did really good on our yard.
Stephanie F.
Does anyone have any experience with this stuff? I could definitely use something to help my yard! We have a lot of 'cabbage' grass and weeds, and I'd hate to spray weed killer and kill the good grass. Looking for something to help give us healthy good looking grass without killing anything. Thanks!
Michelle G.
Vilonia, AR
How many feet does a package cover?