BY JONATHAN ADLER

Capri: crisp citrus, herbs, notes of woods, moss, and musk. Just updated to a crisp white vessel for spring, our collection of Jet Set Candles capture the sizzle of our favorite glamorous hot spots. Each candle comes in a superbly stylish etched glass vessel and is individually boxed for easy gifting. Ingredients: Premium soy blended wax with lead free, braided cotton wick. 40 hour burn time. Capri Jet Set Candle see more...

Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
We registered for this for our wedding and we are so happy we did. It wasn't cheap but well worth the money. Very effective and speaking to the eye and easy to use! Looks great in our room! Smells yummy
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
It's a little pricey but every penny is worth it made my living room smell soooo good! Everyone kept asking me what that smell was because it smelled good! :-)
Alyssia F.
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
Well worth the money for sure! So cute and smells absolutely amazing! Definitely worth checking it out :)
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
These candles are a little expensive but they make your whole house smell amazing so it's worth it!
Manda E.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
This candle smells wonderful! It burns evenly and clean. We got it at Target on sale.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Very much worth the money. The smell radiated through out my whole house. I love it
Joy J.
Joy J.
Jonathan Adler can do almost no wrong, and these candles are definitely in the "right" category. As mentioned previously they burn for a long time, which you'd expect from a pricey candle but unfortunately isn't always the case. The scent is clean and unobtrusive, perfect for anyone sensitive to over-strong scents.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the scent of this candle and so does my husband. It's not too girly or masculine. For being only 7 oz this candle burns for a long time! Leaves a nice wax pool and a clean, even burn.
samantha r.
samantha r.
Saybrook, IL
Love love love this great smelling candle from target. i wish there was more like it because it burns longer than most candles this size and makes my house smell delicious.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I am a huge candle fan!! I have tried several of Jonathan Adler candles, but this is my favorite scent. They burn clean and slow. I too have had to trim the wick because the flame was too high.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Gulfport, MS
Where can I buy this product?
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
What does this smell like?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
How do these burn? I've found that some candles burn 'clean' and others burn a 'dirty' leaving a thin layer of soot near by.