BY JONATHAN ADLER

Capri: crisp citrus, herbs, notes of woods, moss, and musk. Just updated to a crisp white vessel for spring, our collection of Jet Set Candles capture the sizzle of our favorite glamorous hot spots. Each candle comes in a superbly stylish etched glass vessel and is individually boxed for easy gifting. Ingredients: Premium soy blended wax with lead free, braided cotton wick. 40 hour burn time. Capri Jet Set Candle see more...

Michelle P.
I keep this candle in my personal bathroom, and I light it in the mornings when I am getting ready for the day.

The candle's sweet and citrus notes really help me wake up in the morning. I'm pretty sure the candle is soy based, and it burns pretty clean for the most part. I have had to trim the wick because the flame gets kind of high, and I'm afraid to get burned.

The best thing about this candle is that even though I only burn it for a few minutes every morning, the scent stays in the bathroom the whole day, and I can still smell it at night.
Joy J.
Jonathan Adler can do almost no wrong, and these candles are definitely in the "right" category. As mentioned previously they burn for a long time, which you'd expect from a pricey candle but unfortunately isn't always the case. The scent is clean and unobtrusive, perfect for anyone sensitive to over-strong scents.
Madison C.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the scent of this candle and so does my husband. It's not too girly or masculine. For being only 7 oz this candle burns for a long time! Leaves a nice wax pool and a clean, even burn.
samantha r.
Roberts, IL
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love love love this great smelling candle from target. i wish there was more like it because it burns longer than most candles this size and makes my house smell delicious.
Jessica W.
I am a huge candle fan!! I have tried several of Jonathan Adler candles, but this is my favorite scent. They burn clean and slow. I too have had to trim the wick because the flame was too high.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
We registered for this for our wedding and we are so happy we did. It wasn't cheap but well worth the money. Very effective and speaking to the eye and easy to use! Looks great in our room! Smells yummy
Yasmin B.
Washington, DC
I'm a huge candle fanatic and this smell like heaven! I usually like my candles a little bigger to last longer but these have a great burn and the Perfect scent
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
It's a little pricey but every penny is worth it made my living room smell soooo good! Everyone kept asking me what that smell was because it smelled good! :-)
Lisa M.
This candle smells amazing. I've purchased it before online but it makes it even easier now that I can purchase at target stores.
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
Well worth the money for sure! So cute and smells absolutely amazing! Definitely worth checking it out :)
Kirstin H.
What does this smell like?
Margaret A.
Gulfport, MS
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa C.
How do these burn? I've found that some candles burn 'clean' and others burn a 'dirty' leaving a thin layer of soot near by.