Start your review of Jonathan Adler!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie E.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Jonathan Adler uploaded by Stephanie E.
Love the creativeness of Jonathan Adler's designs. Not always affordable but definitely worth the splurge.
Sierra S.
Los Angeles, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Jonathan Adler uploaded by Sierra S.
Pop Art Pill. Is a lot of fun. I’m working on collecting all the colors. When you have been sick. It’s good to have a sense of humor
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great brand. The prints are always unique and with vibrant colors. It's a boys take of Lilly Pulitzer products. If you like a modern home decorating that is playful this is the brand.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Beautiful and modern, this is a great line that I really believe in. Elegant products for the home that are timeless pieces and a classic at once. Great pops of color in some pieces and overall so stylish and well designed.
member-625bb
Bad customer service. I ordered something for my sister expected to arrive by the 10th. When it hadn’t shipped several days later, I called customer service to ask if they could please expedite the shipping since it was a birthday gift. I was told they would look into it and get back to me. They shipped it out regular shipping without following up with me, and when I called on Monday to follow up, I was told it would arrive on Tuesday the 17th, a week after my sisters’ birthday, and there was nothing they could do about it.
inna K.
Im obsessed with all of the things Jonathan Adler has been coming out with lately. It is expensive but it’s cute and unconventional not something you see all the time, which I like.
d A.
beverly hills
Some of the best candles ever made. An amazing throw that you can smell through out your home. Beautiful vessels that can be used after the candle has long sense been used. Worth every penny.
Caitlyn D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the modern cheeky elements of this brand! Cannot say enough about how nicely he executes on color and architecture. Gorgeous luxe and playful line.
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Jonathan Adler is one of my favorite brands! Jonathan Adler produces quality, fun, and colorful items. I just re-did my room and purchased a desk set from there and I am obsessed!
Olivia A.
Lebanon, IN
Very cute stuff! wide variety to choose from and absolutely adorable patterns that will brighten any room.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...