Add a Photo

By HOLLYWOOD
#389 in Music
CD - Jonas Brothers ~ Jonas Brothers (used)
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

This album is such a classic!! I remember when it came out. Everyone HAD to have this CD. The songs are all sweet and awesome. The lyrics are kind of coming of age. The music itself is amazing. The cover of the album is nice. The cursive lettering was a nice touch.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Portland, OR

I would never forget how obsessed I was and still am with the Jonas brothers I remember ever word every lyric from all their albums they're so good and the music is fun to sing along to
Nallely R.
Nallely R.
Pasadena , TX

I still freaking love the Jonas Brothers. This is definitley their best album and their songs are fun to listen to and I remember every lyric.
stefanie b.
stefanie b.

This cd is great I love this cd I been a big of there's and it was affordable and there lyrics are interesting and got at fye
alexis h.
alexis h.
Ashland, KY

Good songs on the CD I really liked it! You should totally get the CD now!!!
Tuscaloosa, AL

The Jonas Brothers always hit me in the feels its ridiculous. This is such a great album. The boys were all so cute, and Joe and Nick have done a great job of making a name for themselves on their own. I love S.O.S. the most I think. Can't beat the classics.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Alliance, OH

the jonas brothers will always be my all time favorite band. wonderful cd, probably one of their best cds ever made!!
Tuscaloosa, AL