Jolse

by Jolse

I am planning to purchase from Jolse, but I don't want to be hit with duty fees, how much do they charge if I do have to pay?
Start your review of Jolse!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren A.
Peoria, IL
I loved the variety of k beauty products and the great samples included in the order. The only improvement I would say is that the shipping time is long and the website itself was a little hard to navigate .
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
I love ordering from Jolse. Shipping does take a while but obviously it's coming from Korea, it has to pass customs and also COVID makes it take a little longer. Other than that, they have a amazing selection of K beauty products that are affordable, they have great sales and always give you a bunch of free samples. I love Jolse for all my K beauty needs.
Shirlena C.
Took forever to ship my order until I had to contact them and they told me they were out of stock on one of the items i bought (it said it was in stock when i bought it) very rude, should let customer know about the hold up
April S.
They have a slew of Korean beauty products and great prices. I've ordered a BB Cream from them but since it's coming from South Korea, it will be a while before a get it. So far, I think this site is worth a try.
Lisa T.
Brookline, MA
Jolse uploaded by Lisa T.
👋🏻 Heyhey! My package from @cosmetic_jolse came! Here's what I got! . Also it's free shipping for $20 and up right now! 😉 _______________________ 💚 _______________________ My thoughts: ❤️ Website: Easy to browse, has a variety of brands, updates frequently and has plenty of sales . ❤️ Price: Reasonable (sale price). Similar to cosmetic love but a tad cheaper. . ❤️ Ordered: 12/11 ❤️ Shipped: 12/14 (said it will take 15-30 days to be delivered) ❤️ Arrived: 12/23 (9 days) . ❤️ Shipping: 1) economy shipping: free, No tracking number 2) standard shipping: $2.5, offer tracking number 3) expedited shipping(EMS): $22, offer tracking number . They also offer free standard shipping for over $40 and free expedited shipping(EMS) for over $150 purchase. . ❤️ Samples: Very generous with samples. Only bought $20 worth of items and received 8 samples (many tonymoly products) _______________________ 💚 _______________________ ❤️ Recommend? Yes . ❤️ Repurchase? Yes . . . . .
Jessica W.
MONCKS CORNER, SC
I love jolse for buying korean beauty!!!! They offer super awesome discounts and usually are the cheapest of all sites i've found anyway. Their customer service is good and I always find relevant products. They even sell dr jart and laneige for cheaper than sephora... i mean... come one thats great!
Amanda M.
Grand Forks, ND
They have a good selection and run sales often, but they are slow to ship, even when you hit the mark for EMS. Because they are so slow to ship, I often turn to retailers who offer the same products at a lower shipping speeds and lower prices. They do include a lot of freebies, though!
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Great company to get Korean beauty supplies from (skincare, hair care, makeup and tools). They have a decent selection of items and I got my products in about two weeks with free shipping. They also include a lot of samples, which is always a nice bonus. I would highly recommend this company/site (they also sell on Amazon) for anyone who is curious of trying Korean products.
Dorinda W.
Jolse is one of my go-to online sellers for k-beauty products. Their prices are reasonable, and they offer free shipping with no minimum which I love.
member-4d4572
I ordered skincare products few times from this website and they always give a lot of samples. The price are also good .