Jollychic uploaded by Joan F.

BY JOLLYCHIC

Jollychic is an online women's fashion retailer that offers casual and formal apparel, accessories and bags. see more...

• How expensive they are?2 Answers
  • Where are they based off of?2 Answers
  • Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me h...1 Answers
Joan F.
Joan F.
Abu Dhabi, ['', '', '']
You can trust a purchase with Jolly Chic, I love the bags I got. Also some dress which fits petite girls. They are also affordable plus the transaction is smooth.
Katiuzka R.
Katiuzka R.

I love shopping, they are fast, they have great variety and their customer service really amazes me. It's a good way to buy, the style of your web I love !!
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
I do not buy much in this page but I like that they have variety and products of good quality. The few times I have bought it has been clothes and I liked it a lot
Mahi M.
Mahi M.
In love with jollychic it has a huge variety of items with it and are super affordable with comparatively best shipping charges
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Their prices are amazing and have free shipping as well has up 70% off most school items how wonderful is that
Pinky P.
Pinky P.
Good collections. Good pricing apt.for everyone. Mostly affordable and their website is very user friendly.
R A.
R A.
This is my love eveeer hahaa. So beautiful product and I'm in love with this collection😉👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Fashionista Expert
Me encanta esta marca y todo lo que venden ahi!!!! Me encantaa los productos y son mis favoritosss
wadad d.
wadad d.
Jolly shic tress belllee jolliie andd beautyyy itsss belllee colllectionn pourr toutee lage andd women
Mihaela M.
Mihaela M.
Italy
Great website, beautiful and trendy clothes, very good prices, I bought a leather jacket from them.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Where are they based off of?
Francia M.
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How expensive they are?
Dodie W.
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me hesitate to buy their clothes because I'm a tall girl and most other Asian size sites I can't wear their clothes which is such a shame because they are so cute.
Jeanne H.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
What is the lowest size?
Tiffany L.