Jollychic uploaded by Joan F.

BY JOLLYCHIC

Jollychic is an online women's fashion retailer that offers casual and formal apparel, accessories and bags. see more...

Arwa H.
Ouled teima, souss massa
My favorite accessory online shopping website is jollychic ! Supa cheap ,really good quality, trusted website i say, there's more , not just accessories there's clothes and bunch.... Ichop there all the time ! Recommended!!
Jessika A.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Esta marca es una de las que siempre tienen buenas tendencias de la moda y además no es costosa. Me gusta mucho su calidad de la ropa y me encanta el hecho de que siempre son básicas además. La recomiendo.
Tabinda K.
Shopped from Jollychic twice, quality of some of the products as jewellery and home accessories is great whereas I am not that happy with the clothing line. Designs are great but quality needs improvement
Angie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love shopping here. Is so safe and i impressed by the quality.best customer service
The site has a mix of modern and vintage clothes. The dresses especially are wonderful and at a great price
Joan F.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
You can trust a purchase with Jolly Chic, I love the bags I got. Also some dress which fits petite girls. They are also affordable plus the transaction is smooth.
Katiuzka R.

I love shopping, they are fast, they have great variety and their customer service really amazes me. It's a good way to buy, the style of your web I love !!
Andrea O.
I do not buy much in this page but I like that they have variety and products of good quality. The few times I have bought it has been clothes and I liked it a lot
нега 🐼.
I ordered jeans and they were awful. Different colour in real life and the quality is the worst. It'd be nice if they were true to their customers. That was the last time I've ordered clothes from them
Seba N.
UPDATE: I LOVE EVERYTHING I GOT, i just placed another order for more clothes, just order a size or two up if you have a bigger built and you're set, that's what i did and everything was a good fit, the materials and colors were also great and exactly like it appears on the website. Excellent experience.
Laura B.
The clothes are cute and inexpensive, but the quality is on par with what you can buy from street vendors in various asian countries (not great - often to the point that items are constructed incorrectly), and sizing is fairly inconsistent.
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How expensive they are?
Maria P.
Where are they based off of?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
What is the lowest size?
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Do they make xlarge ?
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me hesitate to buy their clothes because I'm a tall girl and most other Asian size sites I can't wear their clothes which is such a shame because they are so cute.