Jollychic uploaded by Joan F.

BY JOLLYCHIC

Jollychic is an online women's fashion retailer that offers casual and formal apparel, accessories and bags. see more...

• How expensive they are?2 Answers
  • Where are they based off of?2 Answers
  • Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me h...1 Answers
Ma Ham M.
Ma Ham M.
Dubai
*Unable to add picture*

I made a huge purchase off of jollychic about 2 years ago. I purchased all sorts of clothing. Here's what I think: Majority of the clothes, we didn't mind but all of us decided not to purchase again from here. The reason being the price tag doesn't match the quality of the clothes. For instance, I purchased a dress and the quality of it was not good at all. It came with a mesh lining which is so uncomfortable and see-through. The belt it came with was smaller that the style shown in the picture. It was not a good experience for me personally as the price was over 150 for this dress, but the quality was totally unmatched. The delivery itself was not when promised. Haven't purchased anything from them after that one time.
Asrah M.
Asrah M.
JollyChic is kind of a hit or miss website. Just like any other Chinese site, you get what you pay for. The images are stolen pictures from the internet and social media. I will still shop here but just be wary of spending a large amount on a single item. Look around the site before making final purchases as there may be similar items at different prices. Overall it's not bad. The items are ambiguous enough to work with and make something unique out of them IF they come and end up being different.
FOUZI C.
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. Fouzi
Hadel N.
Hadel N.
Dubai
Some of the items don't have a detailed discription, I wanted a lightening USB port to transfer photos but they simply said lightening port for transfer? Turns out it was an iphone 7 gadget which wasn't mentioned it the discription or anywhere, they say that over 240 AED you get free shipping but they add like from 1-39 AED extra charge each item. Accurate clothing size, not shoe sizes, not completely satisfied
Ayah O.
Ayah O.
Abu Dhabi
One of the worst experiences for online shopping .. such a waste of money.. i have purchased 3 dresses but what i got is 3 blouses instead .. very poor quality and poor inner stitches.. i wouldnt even wear anything from that website even if it was for free
Arwa H.
Arwa H.
Ouled teima, souss massa
My favorite accessory online shopping website is jollychic ! Supa cheap ,really good quality, trusted website i say, there's more , not just accessories there's clothes and bunch.... Ichop there all the time ! Recommended!!
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Fashionista Expert
Esta marca es una de las que siempre tienen buenas tendencias de la moda y además no es costosa. Me gusta mucho su calidad de la ropa y me encanta el hecho de que siempre son básicas además. La recomiendo.
Nusha M.
Nusha M.
I like it so much i think is very good 😍
The sites are very privileged and well trained with customers and give multiple deals and always always find what is distinctive and strange to have
Angie M.
Angie M.
Fashionista Expert
I love shopping here. Is so safe and i impressed by the quality.best customer service
The site has a mix of modern and vintage clothes. The dresses especially are wonderful and at a great price
LEAR19371  Darvis A.
LEAR19371 Darvis A.
Modern, vintage and classic clothing. That I like and the promotions in prices for the shipment. They update and that always makes the girls like me we are pending of the publications.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Where are they based off of?
Francia M.
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How expensive they are?
Dodie W.
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me hesitate to buy their clothes because I'm a tall girl and most other Asian size sites I can't wear their clothes which is such a shame because they are so cute.
Jeanne H.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
What is the lowest size?
Tiffany L.