Jollychic uploaded by Joan F.

BY JOLLYCHIC

Jollychic is an online women's fashion retailer that offers casual and formal apparel, accessories and bags. see more...

• How expensive they are?2 Answers
  • Where are they based off of?2 Answers
  • Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me h...1 Answers
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Their clothes are very chic, trendy and stylish. They are not overly expensive at all! They have everything you can think of! Skirts, blouse, sweaters, dresses, hoodies, shies, accessories, handbags and so much more!!! Definitely a great site to try out! They have a great sake going on now too!
Griffin L.
Griffin L.
Merrillville, IN
There are great.. Great cloths an different things.. Very fashionable an nice colors...
Martha G.
Martha G.
I loved this luggage! Took this on 12 flights all over South America and it held up amazingly! It was easy to maneuver in the airports and came through without any damage. We're even buying a second set now.
Lili S.
Lili S.
Kennett, MO
There are great things here, but I got a purse from there and in a week it was already looking used and worn down.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS SITE. THE ITEMS ARE CHIC AND TRENDY. ON TOP OF THE WIDE SELECTION OF PRODUCTS THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY !
Rhianna B.
Rhianna B.
Brandon, FL
Cute and trendy things. The quality isn't very great at all. I got a purse from there and its wasn't even what I wanted.
Jocelin L.
Jocelin L.
I believe this store is great, the clothing looks amazing and I can tell that they work very hard to make them great quality for the customers. Customer service is also pretty great.
Aminta G.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
I just purchased from here for the first time and love the customer service. They were out of stock of one of my items and they notified me immediately. They gave me a delivery date and tracking information. Everything is fairly priced in my eyes.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have heard of this company countless times but have never bought anything before.
Marie I.
Marie I.
I ordered bunch of different stuff ranging from handbags ,clothing and home stuff .The delivery was little late because of Sales season but the quality of products are pretty good.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Where are they based off of?
Francia M.
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How expensive they are?
Dodie W.
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me hesitate to buy their clothes because I'm a tall girl and most other Asian size sites I can't wear their clothes which is such a shame because they are so cute.
Jeanne H.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
What is the lowest size?
Tiffany L.