BY JOLLYCHIC

Jollychic is an online women's fashion retailer that offers casual and formal apparel, accessories and bags. see more...

Rhianna G.
valrico
Cute and trendy things. The quality isn't very great at all. I got a purse from there and its wasn't even what I wanted.
Brittany F.
Lawrenceville, GA
The selection is very trendy but the sizes seem all over the place. Lot of great options but not the best quality.
Lili S.
Kennett, MO
There are great things here, but I got a purse from there and in a week it was already looking used and worn down.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
They have the cutest stuff to wear that I love to dress up or wear to casual events which are at great prices!
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is a great store is always clean friendly staff and great quality stuff it’s affordable fine either
Griffin L.
Merrillville, IN
There are great.. Great cloths an different things.. Very fashionable an nice colors...
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
I love this site they always have want I need and great shipping and customer service
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have heard of this company countless times but have never bought anything before.
Nehal G.
Taif, Mecca
Jollychic I purchased from site twice. And every time I loved what I ordered. Good quality , fast delivery and good price. They do very good deals everyday. I will purchase from it more and more.
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How expensive they are?
Maria P.
Where are they based off of?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
What is the lowest size?
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do they make xlarge ?
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me hesitate to buy their clothes because I'm a tall girl and most other Asian size sites I can't wear their clothes which is such a shame because they are so cute.