Jollychic uploaded by Joan F.

BY JOLLYCHIC

Jollychic is an online women's fashion retailer that offers casual and formal apparel, accessories and bags. see more...

Mikayla A.
Madison, NC
By recommendation I gave this a try and it wasn't too bad! Cute clothes at an affordable price. Perfect for those on a college budget.
Griffin L.
Merrillville, IN
There are great.. Great cloths an different things.. Very fashionable an nice colors...
Melissa V.
I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS SITE. THE ITEMS ARE CHIC AND TRENDY. ON TOP OF THE WIDE SELECTION OF PRODUCTS THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY !
Karen M.
Renton, WA
I ordered a shirt from Jolly Chic and it looked a little different from the photo on their site but it was still nice,They even sent a free fabric shopping bag as a free gift,i love it.
Rhianna B.
Brandon, FL
Cute and trendy things. The quality isn't very great at all. I got a purse from there and its wasn't even what I wanted.
Lili S.
Kennett, MO
There are great things here, but I got a purse from there and in a week it was already looking used and worn down.
Maria F.
I Ordered 3 different things and all of them were awesome, The quality of the product is great and the prices are affordable.
Jocelin L.
I believe this store is great, the clothing looks amazing and I can tell that they work very hard to make them great quality for the customers. Customer service is also pretty great.
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
I've never bought clothes from JollyChic, but I have bought a bunch of different accessories. They arrived on time and the one time I had a problem I dealt with great customer service.
Diva l.
I prefer JollyChic in shoes and bags and home decore it really had very unique wide range of products for organizing rooms but they have poor quality clothes except the known brands do not recommend for unknown clothes brands and recommend for storage and organizing stuff
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How expensive they are?
Maria P.
Where are they based off of?
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Do they make xlarge ?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
What is the lowest size?
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me hesitate to buy their clothes because I'm a tall girl and most other Asian size sites I can't wear their clothes which is such a shame because they are so cute.