Jollychic uploaded by Joan F.

BY JOLLYCHIC

Jollychic is an online women's fashion retailer that offers casual and formal apparel, accessories and bags. see more...

• How expensive they are?2 Answers
  • Where are they based off of?2 Answers
  • Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me h...1 Answers
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
Emily W.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Fashionista Expert
They have the cutest stuff to wear that I love to dress up or wear to casual events which are at great prices!
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This is a great store is always clean friendly staff and great quality stuff it’s affordable fine either
Maria F.
Maria F.
I Ordered 3 different things and all of them were awesome, The quality of the product is great and the prices are affordable.
Elli-Aisha S.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert
Absoutletlty love this store!!! This has to be one of my favorite stores. Everything is good quality and they always have the latest trends
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
I love this site they always have want I need and great shipping and customer service
Mikayla A.
Mikayla A.
Madison, NC
By recommendation I gave this a try and it wasn't too bad! Cute clothes at an affordable price. Perfect for those on a college budget.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have heard of this company countless times but have never bought anything before.
Jocelin L.
Jocelin L.
I believe this store is great, the clothing looks amazing and I can tell that they work very hard to make them great quality for the customers. Customer service is also pretty great.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Lawrenceville, GA
The selection is very trendy but the sizes seem all over the place. Lot of great options but not the best quality.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Where are they based off of?
Francia M.
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How expensive they are?
Dodie W.
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me hesitate to buy their clothes because I'm a tall girl and most other Asian size sites I can't wear their clothes which is such a shame because they are so cute.
Jeanne H.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
What is the lowest size?
Tiffany L.