Jollychic uploaded by Joan F.

BY JOLLYCHIC

Jollychic is an online women's fashion retailer that offers casual and formal apparel, accessories and bags. see more...

celia r.
stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Fashionista Expert
They have the cutest stuff to wear that I love to dress up or wear to casual events which are at great prices!
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This is a great store is always clean friendly staff and great quality stuff it’s affordable fine either
Danielle T.
I love this site they always have want I need and great shipping and customer service
Brittany F.
Lawrenceville, GA
The selection is very trendy but the sizes seem all over the place. Lot of great options but not the best quality.
Griffin L.
Merrillville, IN
There are great.. Great cloths an different things.. Very fashionable an nice colors...
Jocelin L.
I believe this store is great, the clothing looks amazing and I can tell that they work very hard to make them great quality for the customers. Customer service is also pretty great.
Karen M.
Renton, WA
I ordered a shirt from Jolly Chic and it looked a little different from the photo on their site but it was still nice,They even sent a free fabric shopping bag as a free gift,i love it.
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have heard of this company countless times but have never bought anything before.
Melissa V.
I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS SITE. THE ITEMS ARE CHIC AND TRENDY. ON TOP OF THE WIDE SELECTION OF PRODUCTS THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY !
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How expensive they are?
Maria P.
Where are they based off of?
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Do they make xlarge ?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
What is the lowest size?
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me hesitate to buy their clothes because I'm a tall girl and most other Asian size sites I can't wear their clothes which is such a shame because they are so cute.