BY JOLLYCHIC

Jollychic is an online women's fashion retailer that offers casual and formal apparel, accessories and bags. see more...

member-ad190
I have been with JollyChic for years.  Initially I had luck with the right sizing, I usually order 5-6 pieces to take advantage of the free shipping.  And every time only 1 or 2 pieces would be too big or too small to fit.  For my last three purchases since last year, fewer and fewer pieces fit.  For the most recent purchase, none of the pieces fit (too big or too small) and I was really disappointed with them.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Okay so, I ordered a few things from jollychic. they were mostly shirts. NOT all of them fit the way they should. All the shirts I ordered seemed to be made with good quality material except for 1. It felt so cheap. I felt I was wearing a shirt made out of an airplane cover. I also bought a shoe! which I really loved! the quality shoe from the inside is bad though, i wore it for a few weeks and the inside is falling apart but I still wear it because its super cute ! The delivery was right on time. I would suggest everyone not to buy a 2 pair outfit and if you do, do it at your own risk. I bought a black outfit, pants and a crop top. The measurements were weird because the pants were too big and the crop top was too small. I had to just throw it away (waste of money). Overall, I would buy from Jollychic again! I know what to avoid now! learn from your mistakes .. simple
Bruce L.
Sacramento, CA
I find a lot of cute classic pieces on this site. People compliment me on the dresses I get. The only thing that I have issues with is the sizing on most of the clothing. I have to size up on some of the items, since some of the sizes are sized differently. You have to really look at the measurements on the clothing you get. I usually wear a XS or S but on here I have to size up to a M sometimes. It's as if the sizing is for petite women.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
I like this website have purchase a black dress and a black wrap coat from this company the clothes were on sale and they had my sizes. I personally love the styles that they offer and the prices. The shipping was quick and free with my purchase. I plan to shop jolly chic again because e am fascinated with their selection of shoes and clothing. I recommend this company
BIA R.
Spring , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
You pay less for designer look alike. The items aren't of good quality but you get what you pay for. I bought a few tops and they looked actually pretty worn. Sizes are crazy so if you order a size medium, you could end up getting it either too small or too big
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
You have to watch the sizes... I'd suggest anyone purchasing look at the reviews first. Most sizing is China-based, so add 2 sizes up to a 1x, anything beyond, add 3 sizes.
Christine M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Products are okay. Shipping takes a little over two weeks being that they're overseas. Prices are amazing. Quality of the stuff is basically " you get what you pay for"
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Their clothes are very chic, trendy and stylish. They are not overly expensive at all! They have everything you can think of! Skirts, blouse, sweaters, dresses, hoodies, shies, accessories, handbags and so much more!!! Definitely a great site to try out! They have a great sake going on now too!
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I just purchased from here for the first time and love the customer service. They were out of stock of one of my items and they notified me immediately. They gave me a delivery date and tracking information. Everything is fairly priced in my eyes.
Karen M.
Renton, WA
I ordered a shirt from Jolly Chic and it looked a little different from the photo on their site but it was still nice,They even sent a free fabric shopping bag as a free gift,i love it.
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How expensive they are?
Maria P.
Where are they based off of?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
What is the lowest size?
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do they make xlarge ?
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Do the clothes sizes based on Asian sizing? That's what made me hesitate to buy their clothes because I'm a tall girl and most other Asian size sites I can't wear their clothes which is such a shame because they are so cute.