BY JOLLY TIME

Jolly Time® Healthy Pop® Butter Pack Popcorn.
94% fat free.
Free one years (6 issues).
Subscription to weight watchers® magazine.
See side for details.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers.
3 PointsPlus value.
Per serving.
5 cups popped pop corn.
0g trans fat per serving.
And other natural flavors.
Microwave pop corn.
See side for nutrition information. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Foodie Expert
This is the type we have purchased most recently and to be very honest it left a bad film in your mouth. I don’t know if it’s from the butter fake butter or whatever was in that but not very good on that part however the taste was well and the price is good.
Brielleeee M.
West Babylon, NY
The only microwave popcorn I'll eat! This stuff tastes amazing. I love the amount of butter and salt is on it. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who likes popcorn. You won't be disappointed!
Keshia M.
I am obsessed with popcorn and these low calorie bags are my favorite way to get in a tasty snack that won't make me feel guilty. Perfect amount of butter and hits the snack spot every time.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves this popcorn. It is a low calorie snack and she loves the crunch it makes when she chews. So buttery too!
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Foodie Expert
I like this healthier option for when I need to count my calories! I appreciate the thought so I don't have to measure out a portion! It's done for you!
Kristen M.
Auburn, GA
It's an inexpensive brand. This product has enough butter to provide flavor without going too much over or not enough making it plain.
Kelly H.
Georgetown
Great product to have in the pantry. Perfect for my Weight Watchers program. Great flavor and pops almost all kernels.
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
Foodie Expert
These are really good. My family love it too. They have a good amount of butter for a healthy snack. And are delicious.
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Foodie Expert
Good healthier version of their brands. I've always preferred the smart choice for popcorn vs all the buttery fat.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Foodie Expert
Not bad at all. I'm always nervous when the words healthy avd butter are together but this was good.