BY JOLLY TIME

Jolly Time® Healthy Pop® Butter Pack Popcorn.
94% fat free.
Free one years (6 issues).
Subscription to weight watchers® magazine.
See side for details.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers.
3 PointsPlus value.
Per serving.
5 cups popped pop corn.
0g trans fat per serving.
And other natural flavors.
Microwave pop corn.
See side for nutrition information. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melanie D.
West Monroe, LA
This popcorn is my main snack in the evenings. I count calories and this popcorn lets me enjoy my evening snack without over indulging my calorie budget. It doesn't taste like I am compromising quality and flavor. I highly recommend this.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Kind of feel good about eating and offering to the family. It’s one of the lightest popcorns i have tried, the kids love it as well
It’s relatively healthy and fairly priced!
I usually purchase at walmart or publix
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is the type we have purchased most recently and to be very honest it left a bad film in your mouth. I don’t know if it’s from the butter fake butter or whatever was in that but not very good on that part however the taste was well and the price is good.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
This is what helps me out when my popcorn cravings kick in while I'm trying to eat healthier! It has a great taste and just because it's healthier doesn't mean it lacks flavor. Yum!
Brielle M.
West Babylon, NY
The only microwave popcorn I'll eat! This stuff tastes amazing. I love the amount of butter and salt is on it. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who likes popcorn. You won't be disappointed!
Keshia M.
I am obsessed with popcorn and these low calorie bags are my favorite way to get in a tasty snack that won't make me feel guilty. Perfect amount of butter and hits the snack spot every time.
Angelica C.
Katy, TX
Love the fact that they are weight watchers endorsed! who doesn't love popcorn and to know you can eat these without the guilt is just that much more awesome.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
I like this healthier option for when I need to count my calories! I appreciate the thought so I don't have to measure out a portion! It's done for you!
Kristen M.
Auburn, GA
It's an inexpensive brand. This product has enough butter to provide flavor without going too much over or not enough making it plain.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.