Jolly Time Microwave Popcorn, The Big Cheez, 3 - 3.5 oz bags uploaded by Melissa B.Jolly Time Microwave Popcorn, The Big Cheez, 3 - 3.5 oz bags uploaded by Kimberly K.

BY JOLLY TIME

If youre into cheese, this popcorns a cut above. The Big Cheez is THE ultimate cheese microwave pop corn, with larger-than-life, full-out Cheddar Cheese flavor. Every bite is loaded with a melt-in-your-mouth burst of rich, over-the-top taste. Its extremely delicious. You want big taste? Get The Big Cheez. see more...

Wendy S.
Sanford, ME
I love this stuff. It's my go to movie snack! I love cheesy popcorn and most other brands don't seem to be offering it anymore. There is a cheese flavour by Orville Redenbacher, but it's not near as good as this. This one tastes like cheese, like cheetos, or something, the other one is greasy and just tastes like butter.
Jackie K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this popcorn. I don't usually like popcorn because a lot of times it's too plain tasting for.me but this stuff is amazing and super cheesy. It does get a bit messy though!
Linda W.
Is it fake cheeze orange? Yes. Is it delicious? Yes! Is it healthy? No way. Does that matter? Not if you're smart about how often this is eaten, as a junk treat snack.
Jessica E.
Molino, FL
Omg! My gramma used to buy this for us kids, and we LOVED it and TORE them up! Very nostalgic for me. I will always snatched a box up when I see them! Very yummy
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
i love this popcorn but found out it is so unhealthy for you. It hasn't stopped my family from eating it but we have definitely cut down on how much. Very messy! When opening the bag out of the microwave cheese tends to splatter so you have to be careful. Mine tends to always burn also. i have learned you have to massage the bag before you microwave it to break it all up and then only cook half the time. otherwise we love it! Perfect because you don't get a lot of popcorn skins.
Emily S.
This is very good popcorn! It's cheap, and in no way healthy for you, but it sure does make for a good snack when you're in the mood for cheese. šŸ˜‚ I didn't purchase this - I had it when visiting family. It can get a little chalky and salty tasting over time, but overall is a good option for microwaveable popcorn.
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
I love this stuff! Both me and my husband get this for our movie nights at home. It's healthier than other chips and is also cheaper than other competitive brands like act 2 . The flavors of cheese are real and so I keep going back to walmart to buy these ! I would highly recommend this to any popcorn lover out there !
Taylor M.
Cudahy, WI
Jolly Time Big Cheez popcorn are my favorite movie popcorn snack I always keep in my cabinets for movie night! Their popcorn are always really cheesy and delicious, but it always leaves behind tons and tons of unpopped popcorn seeds at the bottom of the bag.
Rachael F.
Richland Hls, TX
Jolly time popcorn, no matter what 'flavor' you choose, will always be the best popcorn you buy. They put so much seasoning and butter in them it's amazing. The big cheez is my favorite. Great cheesy taste, every popped kernel is coated with flavor!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I love how cheesy this popcorn is and it better than some of the other cheddar popcorn I have tried in the past. I would definitely get this brand of popcorn again .